GTA V

Sign in to follow this  

Well, the first trailer is out for it. It seems...interesting...

QkkoHAzjnUs

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

And now, for a completely unoriginal opinion, presented to you by Kirkreng

*drum roll*

I liked San Andreas.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It looks like GTA IV. I'm going to pass.

Don't get me wrong, I loved GTA IV. I think Niko Bellic is one of the greatest gaming characters ever written. I have Serbian roots too, so it's funny to see him act in the same way my grandparents do.

What's kinda funny is they write "Five" under V, as if to signify you're meant to say five and not vee.

My brother is kind of a dumbass, he pronounces GTA IV not as GTA FOUR but he pronounces the I and V. I guess now he has no excuse to call this one GTA V.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I also enjoyed San Andreas. I'm hoping this game won't be too much like GTA IV. It does seem brighter ( :P ), and there also seems to be planes this time, along with possible open environments.

If it's a world as open as San Andreas was, but with the detail of GTA IV.... :shock:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I wonder if they'll keep all the old locations from San Andreas and just give it a makeover, or just rebuild the map like what they did with Liberty City in GTA IV. :?:

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

It looks like it'll be a nice game. I've never been a GTA fan, but Rockstar always makes quality games. I mean, they managed to make Table Tennis work somehow.

Well, I've never played a GTA game. I've played Red Dead Redemption, Bully, and LA Noire. All great great games.

Eh, I think their games are kinda overhyped just because they're violent as fuck, it's kind of become their calling card.

To me the GTA games are more fun to play around with than to actually play.

These days, I have trouble believing they're violent enough to say that's their calling card. They better up the ante if they want to outdo games like God of War.

I'm the same way. I played Vice City once (on a rental) and got bored after the first mission, so I used the tank cheat and just messed around for a few hours. I might give V a chance, but I have a feeling much of the core elements of the series aren't going to click with me again.

Derp

ftk3f_0WZww

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Eh, I think their games are kinda overhyped just because they're violent as fuck, it's kind of become their calling card.

To me the GTA games are more fun to play around with than to actually play.

These days, I have trouble believing they're violent enough to say that's their calling card. They better up the ante if they want to outdo games like God of War.

I'm the same way. I played Vice City once (on a rental) and got bored after the first mission, so I used the tank cheat and just messed around for a few hours. I might give V a chance, but I have a feeling much of the core elements of the series aren't going to click with me again.

I agree, Vice City was okay but as I said, the GTA games are sadly more fun to play around with than to actually play. i mean, even my brother admits the only reason he plays GTA is so he can use cheats.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

GTA is a bit like the Sims in the sense that anyone playing the game will eventually end up abandoning the missions and simply go on a killing spree. That's kind of the point of sandbox games, tbh. Personally, I know for a fact that San andreas in this version won't be as big as we remember simply because it would demand unreasonable amount of space on the disc. I think I read somewhere that it's mainly just Los Santos and some 'surrounding' areas, so don't expect to see San Ferro or Las Venturas any time soon :cry:

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

Well yeah, I also didn't do anything else than screw around. However the ability to screw around vastly increases play time, so I don't think its a bad thing.

I didn't do a lot of missions, but the Gangwars were fun.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Believe it or not, i was playing San Andreas an hour before i jumped on twitter and saw rockstars post. I really want to go back to vice city again. Wait, since Rosenburg was in VC then SA, will Niko(or Roman but i thought he died or something) be in gta v?

Believe it or not, i was playing San Andreas an hour before i jumped on twitter and saw rockstars post. I really want to go back to vice city again. Wait, since Rosenburg was in VC then SA, will Niko(or Roman but i thought he died or something) be in gta v?

Spoiler alert and one of two possible endings, I think?

Hi Friend.