Mission Still Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

I just wanted to freak out loud in a comment when I noticed the visible progress on the bar! I may sound cruel but I'm happy that you have no life besides your animations, because it looks like you were born to do that man! I think your work and voice acting are waAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaay more than brilliant! Keep on good work, but remember to rest from time to time And eat too.... ;p

Nice! Now the Animation + Odds and Ends bar is almost complete.

Just take it easy Ross. Don't go without sleep for 4 days straight or something like that. You may end up thinking your house is being invaded by frog people...

Maybe some anti-Valve Laziness subliminal campaign. It starts out as it would with an original episode idea, but is continuously interrupted by obvious bugs in the engine. After this goes on for awhile, one of the two gives a soliloquy about laziness, game development, and not valuing independent creative geniuses using their platforms.

Are you his mother or something...i mean its nothing but:

"Make sure you sleep, eat, brush your teeth, take a break, take a dump, eat your veggies etc."

Pretty soon he's gonna be wanting a good night kiss too.

I agree. We aren't paying for the entertainment. While it is a long amount of time, the least we can do is be patient. After about a month or so he'll update or release an episode. Besides, he may be trying extra hard for a christmas release. Or taking a vacation.

I'm just a huge fan who knows how it is to get so passionate about sth that you forget to eat and sleep. I guess Ross probably has such moments, so I'm having that 'extreme care mode' turning on. Is it bad to be thoughtful about someone?

you started the kissing and bowel movements subject. LOLZ I just want him to stay healthy and alive once he finishes 'The Tunnel'. You want to see more FM episodes or not?