Mission Still Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Taking bets now! which will get finished first:

1) The Tunnel

2) Black Mesa source

3) HL3 (or episode 3, whichever)

4) The complete collapse and turning to dust of the great pyramids of Giza.

Want to chip in to make sure that number 4 happens on time? I have some friends in the Russian air force. All we have to pay for is Five or six 3,000 kg FAB-3000 Bombs, A few thousand gallons of fuel and a couple other related World war III costs.

The Tunnel.

Black mesa hasn't been updated in over 300 days.

HL2: EP 3 Hasn't even been announced, But I think its under development now and being kept a HUGE secret. So it can be released at anytime.

And Pyramids of Giza will take more than 10m years, By then the second coming will happen or the sun will explode. What ever you believe in

I've been watching several of these Red vs Blue episodes, and I'm really not that impressed. They have some good ones, but overall I'd say Ross' stuff is way better, both from the animation and content points of view.

I think it's more of a symbolic thing now... In the post, Ross stated that he was still working in the episode and hoped to have all the filming done by last weekend... but I guess with the Source Engine, you never really know. We could call it the Valve uncertainty principle.

Just do as the rest of us: keep checking the site once in a while (or several times per minute) and hope for the best. Social interaction with other sentient beings is also acceptable, but entirely up to you.

And this was projected for October 30? When Ross says his estimates are not reliable, he doesn't joke around. In all likeliness though, filming should be more than done. By now, minor video and sound editing should be the only things left.

But of course everyday household appliances are sentient beings, as depicted in many beloved classic films, such as Fantasia (I strongly recommend the Unrated Cut), The Brave Little Toaster, The Mangler and Attack of The Killer Refrigerator.

Actually, it was originally intended to be released October 31st, two years ago... but I guess life (or in this case, Half-Life?) has his own schedule

Heh... I'm just happy Ross has not grown tired of making these videos. They are definitely some of the best material you can find out there.

Nothing much... the progress chart just got updated though, that's always good news. There's still seems to be an unsolvable a mayor problem with that scene Ross was talking about.

Mr. Scott, would you kindly release some of your maps and/or models once the tunnel has been finished? It would be interesting to explore them, maybe find easter eggs, and if its the "bits and pieces" kind of map, the fans could add on. That would be awsome.