Mission Still Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Hi Mr. Ross Scott, I like your work very much and am excited to view 'The Tunnel' but if I may be so forward as to ask you what your next idea for Civil Protection is?

I think after 120-140 comments mark, 2+ weeks after the last post, our chances of getting a response at this point are pretty low... But one can always hope for the best, right?

If you see one of my previous comments on this same post, I asked about an entry (dated more than two years ago) in the old Civil Protection Blog, where Ross mentioned two CP episodes that were under production at that time: "The Tunnel" and "Open Forum" (where he expected to introduce new characters to the series). Perhaps this could be the next episode?

I'm just hoping the Tunnel gets released before THE END. Remember we have only 736 days left.

I'm going to sit in my chair and twiddle my thumbs and update my browser every 30 seconds until all the red goes away from the 'done' chart. I won't even take a potty break!

I'm THAT dedicated man!!!

How dedicated are YOU ???