Mission Still Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

dear ross scott: 1. get crunk

2. finish the episode

3. nap

4. grocery shopping

5. do not invite the undead to rave at your house

6. prepare for unforeseen consequences

Actually it is the fighting of those bugs in vicious hand to hand combat, separated from death by an inch of composite armour, which keep me from posting here more regularly!

Come on! You know! I crunk, you crunk, he, she, me, crunk. Crunk, crunking, crunk, crunk, crunk, crunkology: the study of crunk. It's first grade, alphabetagamma.

I think you may be on to something with the bug thing.

Mhmm. I wonder is Ross is a nachos/cheetos addict... Nah. Too easy.

I've got a fun fact though: the squirrel story seems to be true. The old Civil Protection Blog it's very interesting... and you can see that history tends to repeat itself.

Has the progress sheet thing in the upper right hand corner of the screen moved at all in the last month? I'm not trying to be negative just cant tell.

You mean: I crunk. You crunk. He- she- me... crunk. crunk; crunking; We'll have thee crunk; crunkrama; crunklogy; the study of crunk. It's first grade, alphabetagamma!

Yeah, I was going off a clip on YouTube and the part where Squidward spoke was louder than Patrick. It just sounded like he said wumbo a bunch of times.