Mission Still Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

They've got a bit of a different style of humor. Coming straight off Red vs. Blue it took me a couple tries to get used to Civil Protection's humor. Now of course I think its hilarious XD.

Well for starters I'm not going to wait a whole 30 seconds! And twiddling you're thumbs just distracts you! So if you're going to call yourself dedicated MEAN IT!

Don't hold your breath. While I have tremendous respect for Ross, since putting up with the bugs for all this time takes a dedicated and extraordinary person, he should never make time tables. If Halloween was the goal, he missed by two months. Excellent work, and I hope he finishes freeman's mind through the whole game (though I am sad as I think that is unlikely).

It's much more cooler when you imagine that Gordon Freeman is working on all the stuff. I thought I was hallucinating when I saw Ross Scott picture yesterday! Gordon is a very busy man so pay some respect and wait. Or watch Freeman's Mind again and again like I do... (or take care of your own work, clean up your place, go to a haridresser, throw away all the clothes you won't wear anymore.... pretty much to take your time really)

Actually he missed for like 1 year and 3 months... You could say 2 years and 3 months but that wouldn't be fair, that was the first time he talked about the tunnel.

Dear Santa plz allow Mr/Dr/Count/Professor Ross Scott Super powers of his choice so that he may complete FM´s and CP episodes much faster if he wishes that so that he may rest at night easily knowing the community supports him

i just got around to play Just Cause 2 and all i can think of is:

"Once again i need a grappling hook, i dont believe this" or

"Thats what this suit needs, a grappling hook" or

"Thats it, im gonna order a grappling hook as soon as i get out of here, this is never gonna happen again" or

"If a had a grappling hook i could just swing across" or

"if i had a grappling hook i could just go swoosh up there, the swoosh up there"

you get the picture

Why should he? He-s got the right to comment as long as he does it properly, is not spamming, is not a scam and well... I think is kinda off topic but there aren much topics right now to talk about so... It-s permitted. lulz.

Its kinda spam.. Im selling it on ebay under the section marked "stuff that looks like J lenos chin".. Also im not that smart. If i rubbed my two IQ points together i dont think i count start a fire.

so? you should get any convinience you can get. specially if you are taking funds from a company as cheap as black mesa. they cant install staff-friendly turrets or build safe catwalks, the least the can do is get freeman a grappling hook if he wants one, and he definetely want one, as all of us

All I'm saying is that grappling hooks would destroy the existence of puzzles in Half-life. We

all know that grappling hooks are awesome.

I bet Ross's dreams are hilarious. I would do like in Inception and jump out of closets yelling FINISH THE NEXT FM OR I'LL KILL YOU!!! Then a face hugger would latch on to my face and I would wake up and Ross would be grinning in his sleep. Maybe it wouldn't be so great.