Mission Still Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Haloo??? Anybody in there? At least inform us if the mission is failed or not. Or even tell us to STFU, but we require ANY information before Christmas! PLEASE!!!!!! ROBOTS RULE

ppl start to freak out ;]

YES!

He meant to do that!

Wohooo!

Big bug-ridden engine, messing up the animations like it owned the place.

That's why the textures got fixed. Him!

The bigger they are the cooler they are to render.

Funny you should mention that post in particular... In it, Ross said this:

"I personally believe I'm going to produce more videos for 2010 than I have for any other year. If you don't believe me, feel free to count up the most I've produced in a year so far and give me hell if I don't meet that goal by 2011".

So, just for the fun of it, I did. Here are the results.

I guess Ross now is the proud owner of Hell... although why someone would like to own that that place is beyond me

Seriously now, it's all the same to me: I rather have quality over quantity when it comes to these videos. As I say before, I'm just glad he hasn't grown tired of making them.

I noticed that you've managed to take a good chunk out of the mapping bar and a piece out of the animation bar in part 1. Excellent work, we're all rooting for you!

Maybe he can use Hell to get some minions to work on fixing all the engine bugs. That seems like a punishment suitable for damned souls

It's not like that we don't have other forms of entertainment pacman. I HOPE you do. Still, I too am pissed at Ross and the rate of progress being made. You know where it is almost done on a load bar with there is just 1 per cent left. And it takes a week for it to go to 100 per cent.