Filming is DONE

It has been too long(procrastination) so I made an account. But skipping the who cares stuff I want to say hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you a belated New Year. Can't wait for more Freeman's Mind but mostly for CP!

Давай, Росс, делай свое видео для нас. Ты крут.

Mod's edit:

Translation: Come on Ross, do your videos for us. You're cool.

You still haven't finished it? Wow. In a bad way.

Also, it seems like the sound guy have been celebrating new year for like three months now and he's on a good way to liver failure - but not exactly on any way leading to The Tunnel soundtrack.

It must really suck to be your sound guy tho, their performance always goes down at alarming rate. The last one, now this one... all the same symptoms...

shame the only HL game that still doesnt have a mind video is Half-Life:Decay...well if i dont have anything better to do i could download a ps2 emulator and make the video...what should i do?

pick an answer:

1)make it,you got no life

2)screw it,lets just hack some random website and put spoilers on the forum

3)go get a pizza while i steal your idea

Whew! It's been so long since the last FM. I'm excited to see progress though. I'm assuming nothing will be ready for tomorrow but It looks like within a week we may have something. It will be interesting to read what Ross has to say after 'The Tunnel' is finished. I'm wondering, with such a fantastic FM series and an enormous fanbase, if after 'The Tunnel' he will wonder if or determine that CP is hardly worth it anymore. I know he adores CP and has many other ambitious projects but FM seems to have become our Flagship. Our Bismarck and our Tirpitz.

BTW before some ppl start trying to show they r smartass, i do know there is a mod for HL:Decay, but the only good reason i could find to download that mod would be playing online and i would have to find a good partner for recording the vids,and it would have to be a woman or someone who could speak as a woman(i am a man but i think i could fake Gina Cross voice,because im thinking about makin her lesbian in my storyline ;D)

There's a hell of a lot of soundwork involved with the whole episode, I was expecting a lot of slowdown there regardless. Also Otto (the sound guy) has probably been the most dependable person working on the videos this whole time. Aside from some occasional volume normalization redos, I couldn't ask for much better help with him.

You should probably just wait till episode 3 comes out and use that engine for the rest of the CP series. Maybe you won't have to deal with so many glitches, or maybe i'm just talking nonsense, either way keep up the good work!

It has been over 3 years since Ep2 and there has barely been a peep from Valve about Ep3, so I think waiting for that may be futile. Once DNF is out, Ep3 will take its place.

*Surprise* GameInformer told that HL3 (not episode 3!) will be in 2011. And as we know, it's not the first time Valve gave them exclusive information in recent past (Portal 2 exclusives, DotA 2 reveal).