Filming is DONE

Lol yeah maybe he could just make Episode 3 himself,and then Valve would shut down because they cant compete with that level of awesome badassery. Freeman's Mind is the reason i started playing Half Life. I bought The Orange Box for 360 and play it all the time,and have made my own machinimas from HL2. Theyre inspired by FM,and no where near as good. xD

Ive never actually PLAYED the original Half Life. Only Half Life 2 and both the Episodes, (Orange Box), so im really excited to see the next FM because i wanna know what happens next,but more importantly, i want to see Ross's next addition to the series,and the ever growing amount of hilarity in his portrayal of Freeman. As for The Tunnel,i prefer FM by far, because thats what introduced me to this site and HL and Ross's unique brand of comedy,but im excited nevertheless. Civil Protection and Freemans Mind are the two best Machinimas i have ever seen, by far. Yes,thats including Red Vs Blue, which i also like, but not as rabidly as the Accursed Farms stuff. Cant wait. xD

I definitely think there should be a filming help section and faceposer section where people could give advice on how to make their own Machinima videos. Also would be a great place to post a tutorial on how you made CP, if you would do that.

Awesome. As a suggestion, how about some Accursed Farm t-shirts? I know it probably doesn't sound like the best idea in the world and would be more work and some initial investment (I'm thinking you might get that from the PayPal button you're having added). I just think that there might be a couple of people like me who want the words 'Accursed Farms' and maybe a pic of the creepy cow or something on a shirt. And we'd pay good money...anyways, good that the PayPal button is on your to-do list as that's an actually good idea.

At least you're keeping us all up to date on the subject and that you've got another FM in the works and progress on CP. Been waiting forever...or it feels like it, I've even got my own Minds series up. Kane's Mind, based on Quake 4. Most recent episode has a tip of the hat to FM in a historical reference.

maybe...but i dont think is a good idea,because if it was to be done it would have to be on xen (there you can find some dead bodies wearing the HEV suit with the helmet),there freeman could steal a helmet,but still it kinda would not fit in the video since from there we could monitorate freeman´s health and to make a few jokes ross has to be attacked by the aliens that could make filming the episodes A WAY harder.