Filming is DONE

Congratulations. Now perhaps there will be a bit less rioting in the comments. I'd personally like to see some generic gaming videos with some commentary; maybe you can talk about games you look forward to or your current favorite games.

Does anyone know what Ross got for Christmas? I got a sock holder for my socks I got last year for Christmas. :'(.....I also got a Kinect.

It's been a long wait, but it WILL be worth it!

We know that you have worked long and hard, Ross, and we can't wait for The Tunnel's release!

I'm afraid that could lead to unnecessary disappointment... remember that whole mess with FM Ep. 25? When Ross submitted the video, Machinima sat on it for a few days, posted it on their site first with a download link, which in turn led to some people downloading the episode and posting it in Youtube before Machinima got around to it.

My point is that there seems to be an important random component when dealing with Machinima... there's no real certainty as to when an episode Ross submits will be up.

J.C.

P.S. If you want a countdown... well, remember there are only 722 days left before THE END

Congratulations. Now perhaps there will be a bit less rioting in the comments. I’d personally like to see some generic gaming videos with some commentary; maybe you can talk about games you look forward to or your current favorite games.

There. Fixed that for you

Nah, He's got one and a 9mm under his bedsince high school in case certain research facility in New Mexico fucks up and starts a portal storm