Filming is DONE

i have no idea how i missed that when i posted the comment, i found it 2 seconds later xD

well, at last we´ll be able to see if freeman found that rope (or grappling hook) he was looking for

It is so exciting to see so much progress. Can't wait for ep30 of FM!

@marto282:

I take it you did not play HalfLife before? If so then I won't spoil anything for you. Though Ross can always add new twists to the gameplay, he already has on several occasions.

just joking, i played HL about 10000 times and The Orange box 20000 times. i never get tired of HL 2 though, i hoped to see HL 2 ep 3 this year but i guess ill have to save some hope for 2011...

I only played through HL2 and both eps once each, and HL maybe 3 - 4 times. I really need to play the HL2 games again. . .

When DNF is released, Ep3 will become the new DNF.

Well, Gabe Newell in September said that Valve is preparing 3 surprises within 12 months. What do you guys it could be? In my opinion:

1. Portal 2

2. Half-Life 2: Episode Three

3. Newest Source Engine or something...

Mhmm. I think something like this is far more likely:

1. Delay in the release date of Portal 2

2. New delay in the release date of Portal 2

3. Massive change of engine version, which leads to yet another delay in the release date of Portal 2

And before every announcement, they yell "surprise!"

Really? Well i was hoping i could send him a de-beaked facehugger for the next xmas,after some groggy scientists fucks up in New Mexico; well i guess i can always send it for random people

Portal 2 was already announced when Newell announced the surprises so i dont think it really counts as one.

1-HL 2 Ep 3

2-Portal - HL Crossover

3-New engine

the only thing i want in those surprises is HL 2 ep 3 . i fear that newell will stand up next year and say; well, our surprises are DOTA 2, L4D expansion pack and a new home page for steam.

Its been so many years that IF HL 2 ep 3 is being developed i expect it to be very good. when it come to HL, high quaity is the standard

It does have an helmet,if it is easy for you,get to xen on half-life 1, you will see several dead bodies wearing the HEV suit WITH the helmet, but i do wonder why there is no helmet ont HEV suit from HL2,Kleiner does say that it is your HEV suit so most likely Gman took it from you and gave it to Kleiner so he could upgrade it for you

No, the 3 surprises will either be:

1. Left 4 Dead 3

2. New Source Engine

3. Left 4 Dead 4 (Before the players boycott Left 4 Dead 3)

OR:

1. Half life 2 Episode 3

2. New Source Engine

3. Half life 2 Episode 3 is a lie.