Command & Conquer

Sign in to follow this  

Since EA closed westwood, I have fond the command and conquer games getting shittier and shittier. EA buys up all games and just milks the shit out of the franchise, not really caring about the quality. Noone makes C&C games like westwood. (sorry for spoiling the hype).

"Life sucks sober!"

I enjoyed Command and Conquer: Generals. I don't remember ever finishing the single player, but I enjoyed playing multiplayer as the GLA. I made copious use of rocket buggies and quad cannons. :D

Since EA closed westwood, I have fond the command and conquer games getting shittier and shittier. EA buys up all games and just milks the shit out of the franchise, not really caring about the quality. Noone makes C&C games like westwood. (sorry for spoiling the hype).

Command and Conquer 4 wasn't that good because the people developing it convinced the publisher to go with 'something new'. This new thing broke the formula which had worked for years. And the plot was rather poor.

C&C3 though was fine, and I greatly enjoyed both Red Alert 3 and Uprising. Hate me. ;P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Haven't played one since C&C3, but I did thoroughly enjoy that.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

i currently own C&C red alert 2 + Yuri's revenge. my cousin hooked me up with the game. he also made me a "the enemy is so completely screwed map". it's a map with all the super weapons built, essential buildings built, and millions of dollars worth of ore on my side while the enemy starts out with just a construction yard(or whatever that transforming truck is called), a few G.Is, and millions of dollars worth of ore as well. XD

hell, one time i set up a line of Grand cannons along their ore lines so they couldn't even make all that much money.

but I enjoyed playing multiplayer as the GLA. I made copious use of rocket buggies and quad cannons. :D

If all else fails, rocket buggy rush!

"Roads? How boring."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I enjoyed Command and Conquer: Generals. I don't remember ever finishing the single player, but I enjoyed playing multiplayer as the GLA. I made copious use of rocket buggies and quad cannons. :D

Command and Conquer 4 wasn't that good because the people developing it convinced the publisher to go with 'something new'. This new thing broke the formula which had worked for years. And the plot was rather poor.

C&C3 though was fine, and I greatly enjoyed both Red Alert 3 and Uprising. Hate me. ;P

But still, red alert and red alert 2 is WAAAAAY better than red alert 3!

"Life sucks sober!"

But still, red alert and red alert 2 is WAAAAAY better than red alert 3!

Red Alert had better music than RA2 and RA3 combined imo.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Personally I really enjoyed Red Alert 3's music. The Rising Sun and the Soviet Union had some great tunes. :D

I hope Generals 2 has music that compares to this:

qBiBlB-OwCY

Red Alert had better music than RA2 and RA3 combined imo.

Nothing will ever beat the "hellmarch" song in the begining of every mission, combined with the unit sounds. The best part of both RA and RA2 is the music. Period.

"Life sucks sober!"

Where on Earth is the dancing Kane thing from? Behind the scenes? :lol:

i currently own C&C red alert 2 + Yuri's revenge. my cousin hooked me up with the game. he also made me a "the enemy is so completely screwed map". it's a map with all the super weapons built, essential buildings built, and millions of dollars worth of ore on my side while the enemy starts out with just a construction yard(or whatever that transforming truck is called), a few G.Is, and millions of dollars worth of ore as well. XD

hell, one time i set up a line of Grand cannons along their ore lines so they couldn't even make all that much money.

So pointless.

You should have been playing as the other guy.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg