What are you listening to?

Aerials by System Of A Down on a playlist that is nothing but them with Cigaro, BYOB, Hypnotize, X, Bounce, Chop Suey, Toxicity, Mr Jack, Lonely Day, and did I mention Aerials?

L-iepu3EtyE I actually found these songs helped me out when I played Battelefied 1943 basically to get me to concentrate and just fucking shoot everyone and get the spawn spots all the time....I didnt care who I was, if I was the IJN or the USA I still did it and fucking whupped ass its how I got into it (wow listening to SOAD to get into BF1943 is something wrong with me?)

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

^ +100

^ +100

^ +100

Listening to this noisy as dishwasher. Good gosh, it needs to shut up. But will probably listen to some of my music soon whilst I'm on the bus.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

^ +100

^ +100

^ +100

^ +100

Sorry, had to make it a maximum nestled quote... (and I am still listening to it)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

woabO2upJcA

a classic but you know what let me find another song from that playlist i said i had

LoheCz4t2xc +100 because its a classic and its Serj Tankian

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

My newest discovery! Absolutely fantastic symphonic metal (and I don't even listen to this kind of music) This made me feel epic! Great vocalist ^^

8868fYwXJy8

And they are form Poland! From a city that's know for its bad taste and kind of "redneck" attitude ;p hehe!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Nice... The video kinda focused on the lead singer's boobs though... (I'm a guy, I notice these things)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Nice... The video kinda focused on the lead singer's boobs though... (I'm a guy, I notice these things)

Thanks! It is a very nice song and the video is more like a slideshow.... I just thought she looks very nice and stylish ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

well if you feel like you may get into Symphonic Metal, Magda, I can send you some stuff from Nightwish or Within Temptation if you prefer.....

zPonioDYnoY I do have some other songs but they may be for another day

Phantasmagoria - Ashbury Heights

I'd put a video for it but their record label has been very good about keeping illegal uploads off of youtube.

Retired Forum Moderator

1f8R8rYHZ_Q

+900,000,000,000