What are you listening to?

well if you feel like you may get into Symphonic Metal, Magda, I can send you some stuff from Nightwish or Within Temptation if you prefer.....

zPonioDYnoY I do have some other songs but they may be for another day

Thanks! I know the bands you mentioned, but I stopped listening to variety of music... probably because MTV stopped playing songs and then I stopped listening to radio. I don't watch TV either. Now we have Youtube ;) I'm not exactly sure but I guess that Victorians really fit my taste (I like the voice of the singer a lot), and the other bands not as much (but I still like some of their songs). So, thank you again.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Hey its my pleasure to help out Magda, I wouldnt send you songs that I think you might not like, and I agree, there isnt much music on MTV anymore, and the radio around here is mainly top 40 crap that isnt that great to be frankly honest, I mean there are some decent rock stations around me but not enough for other genres, I wanna hear some decent Jazz Stations playing tracks I may know like some GONG, David Axlerod, David McCallum (Ducky from NCIS) or even some Grover Washington Jr, Roy Ayers for instance, I dont really hear much from Symphonic Metal bands as much as id like to on the radio but at least I can find them in stores and listen to their albums,

With Nightwish, that song is off their new album which is quite a classic in its own time, I like it alot and I do like alot of the celtic inflluences I hear when I listen to Nightwish, with Within Temptation I can say I have a slight crush on Sharon Den Adel (their lead singer who is a beautiful woman)

Enough about that and lets get back on topic shall we? and if we get back on topic then lets start BREAKING THE LAW BREAKING THE LAW!!!!!!!! BREAKING THE LAW! BREAKING THE LAW!!!!!! L397TWLwrUU

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I personally think MTV, VH1, and alot of other ones that were made for music should you know play MUSIC! one of the channels here in canada was called Much More Music (it was a subsidiary of Much Music, aswell as CMT which is well Country Music Television), and Much More Music had its retro station, Much Music had its Loud and Vibe which were basically like MTV 2 for Heavy Metal and varied rock music, aswell as for urban music....now it seems like that sort of thing has died, and no one can blame youtube or any other site for that, they can only blame themselves, MTV was all about Music and Television put together so was VH1 and well I feel like they have just become BS now....

But since this is a what Am I listening to Thread let me show you what I am listening to, there is only one game series on the PS3 I love soo darn much that I did cosplay as the main character many times, and well here we go UNCHARTED 3: DRAKES DECEPTION Theme! CeUYzDgs498 One of my favourite game franchises in the entire world, and Naughty Dog, the creators behind Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter, Uncharted aswell as The Last Of Us, all these franchise have come out by this company to astounding amazement and success....I know if theres ever a company that has made me laugh, cry and have a good time on the PS1, PS2, and PS3....it was either the devs at Naughty Dog or it was Insomniac Productions with Spyro, Ratchet & Clank, and Resistance

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

My band's EP, proof listening for another round of mixing tomorrow.

oh yeah, you play in a band! show something to us :)

@HLPrincess: Pretty sure he already has! He's got stuff in the Music General thread I believe... I think some of it was mostly test stuff or whatever. :3

Currently listening to: My latest composition, seeing if it needs changes anywhere.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Currently listening to: Nothing! I just lost my external drive, and it had all my music on it. Now my phone has more music. I miss having lossless music handy at a moment's notice on my PC.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Listening to the chatter around me, wishing I brought earphones...

Also, welcome back Kydure! :D You've been missed.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

You've been missed by me at least! I know that much. XP Where'd you go? Nothing bad happen I hope!

Listening to my friend's clarinet. I love clarinets. So nice!

-------

My band's EP, proof listening for another round of mixing tomorrow.

oh yeah, you play in a band! show something to us :)

There's a few things I can show, though they're a bit out of date as we've got new guitarist. I'll be able to show you the next record in about two weeks' time - releasing on the 9th October! Our first EP should still be available to listen here. We don't really sound like that anymore though, since we brought in a drumkit. As our new guitarist isn't exactly a 'folkie', we'll probably never play 'Eliza' again (and some others), which is a bit of a shame. We also have some badges, but I don't think I can throw far enough to reach Poland :P

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

MorE VICTORIANS

ckqdwkDs5Ho

Why aren't they super popular yet? Ehhhh.....

Multitracks of Killer Queen. I love how I can hear the instruments individually, it could be useful when wanting to learn how to play the song. I might try and do a mix of that song someday.

Welp, now what?