Bring Demon Souls/Dark souls to PC

Now I may be alone on this forum, but I really want to see a Demon Souls/Dark Souls port to PC. I'm creating this thread because one of the devs stated that they might make a port if there's enough interest.

A video from TB explaining my views-

OUXw86Vn8ko

URLs to the forum and the petition-

http://petitionbureau.org/DarkSoulsForPC

http://forums.namcobandaigames.eu/showthread.php?p=2330759

Sorry if you've already seen this today on another gaming site but too bad, I want as much awareness as possible. :D :D :D

Never played it. But I've heard its a ridiculously hard game, not sure if true. Anydifficulty, I would never mind a new PC title.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a proper RPG, but the difficulty isn't cheap like most "hard" games. (e.g. giving enemies massive health pools).

It's a proper RPG, but the difficulty isn't cheap like most "hard" games. (e.g. giving enemies massive health pools).

Is it kind of like Serious Sam, where if you fail completely it's because you were ill-prepared/not skilled enough to face the challenge? If so, I would be on this shit like...well, me on Serious Sam.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Is it kind of like Serious Sam, where if you fail completely it's because you were ill-prepared/not skilled enough to face the challenge? If so, I would be on this shit like...well, me on Serious Sam.

Speaking of Serious Sam, I just saw the blood options... It's going to be my next buy.

Yeah, the difficulty is just as you describe it. If you die, it's because you did something wrong, not because the controls were unresponsive or you something you can't see kills you out of nowhere (snipers on BF3, lol).

Also, I'd wish for either of the two things to happen with Dark Souls on PC if it happens:

A. No mod tools at all because the potential for abuse is far too massive.

B. Do things Dungeon Defenders style and have one set of servers ban mods, but allow us to export our character to Open servers where we can break the game over our knee with 1-hit kill weapons made of tits and nude mods.

Mod tools are fine when appropriate. But with the way games like Dark Souls and Borderlands are designed, which kind of rely on the rules of the game still applying to keep balance lest the whole thing falls apart, you either have to have guard-rails to preserve that experience (Dungeon Defenders style) or just avoid the issue entirely.

Just have it like Serious Sam, where you can choose whether to start the normal game or the moddable version.

Just have it like Serious Sam, where you can choose whether to start the normal game or the moddable version.

That would be ideal. But then again, From Software's last attempt at a PC port was...less than stellar from what I know.

or something you can't see kills you out of nowhere
Those fucking asshole zombies. This game made me hate doorways...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.