I feel like leaving.

Sign in to follow this  

1. You guys don't even like me.

2. You really make me regret being a fan of Freeman's mind.

3. You complain about my videos, I know they are not to your taste but if you like them, thank you. Otherwise ignore them!

4. I have a shitload of unnecessary negative rep -.-

5. You don't make me feel welcomed to be here (i.e: Ignore my comments).

What more can I say, most of you are all PUKES!

Gunnery+Sgt+Hartman+1.jpg

I just... I don't even...

It would be good if Ross replied with: "Yeah, the old forum took an arrow to the knee."

I used to make Arrow to the knee jokes, until I took a Vagina to the Penis.

Why would I care as far as I know, MLP (faggotry) is not a good Meme and it's something that people like too much (it's shit no one cares about).

ADHD version: Faggots live there and won't leave?

My God! The Ponyfag community has affected Accursed farms... O_O'

I wish they'd go back to /co/ or /b/ where they belong. @_@

Look gaiz I made a shitty FM rip-off!

QQ, you brought it on yourself.

3. You complain about my videos, I know they are not to your taste but if you like them, thank you. Otherwise ignore them!

What more can I say, most of you are all PUKES!

Gunnery+Sgt+Hartman+1.jpg

1. We don't not like someone for shits and giggles if some of us don't like you then there is a reason.

2. How does what we do in these forums have anything to do with Freeman's mind?

3. I'm sorry but if you can't take criticism you shouldn't be posting your creations on the internet. You will be criticized, whether you like it or not. And if anything you should be happy because without criticism you won't improve.

4. To me rep doesn't mean anything. But if you care so much, maybe you should find out WHY you have said negative rep(you can see on which post and with what comment the rep is left on your profile page).

5. Either they are not worth replying to(for example they are offensive or just a plain bad joke) or we are currently talking about something else. Even in the random thread sometimes conversations appear and a random post that has nothing to do with the actual conversation will usually get ignored. It's a lot like real life, if someone is talking to another and you kind of jump in between and start about something completely else don't expect anyone to reply to you.

And as mentioned above by Axel, most of the "not likyness"(....I'm not god with words, shut up) is caused by your own posts.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. Ever consider that it's because you post inflammatory, unnecessary things? To my knowledge, there are only about 3 to 5 people at the absolute most on Accursed Farms who are generally disliked.

2. What does the attitude of a group of people toward you have to do with how much you enjoy a show?

3. So if we like a video, we're Scott free to comment on it, but if we dislike it, we shouldn't say a thing? Tell me how that's not hypocrisy.

4. Please refer to point 1.

5. As long as you're on-topic and polite, people should respond to you.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Most of the -rep was the rude pony hatred. As I've said before, I have nothing against you personally, but it's hard to change peoples opinions of you when you spam hate in threads you don't like that most of the rest of the forums do. I didn't think your series was bad, I just didn't watch it regularly.

As for FM, the forums shouldn't stop you from enjoying Freeman's Mind. Ross' work is very much worth your time if you enjoy Half-Life or just machinima in general.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

1. Who are you again? (LOL, just kidding)

2. Why is that?

3. What videos? (LOL, just kidding.)

4. So do I, but I'm secure in my self-esteem and I don't need other's approval to determine my worth as a human being.

5. Well, when you say things like this "you guys are pukes", what did you expect?

I never have hated this guy. I've found him a bit annoying at times when he clicked the brony thread and called us all ponyfags, but the only person who has been successful in pissing me off is FGB.

Also known as "Username"

Tl;dr translation of op's post follows:

"BAWWWWW!"

/translation

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Being rude makes people DISLIKE YOU?!?!?!

holy shit, stop the presses!

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Up to you whether you wanna stay or leave, Sheridan. Thanks for at least joining the forums and being somewhat active, I'm sorry things didn't work out for you the way you hoped. We try to be a tolerant community here, but if you're not tolerant yourself (which your posts reflect to some degree), then I don't think you are going to fit in here.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

"not likyness"

"animosity" is a good one. i'm not trying to be an asshole, but i think you'd enjoy that word. :) sorry for going off topic.

anyway, if you do leave man, then i'm sorry you had a bad run. hope the next forum you patron loves you.

Well, Sheridamn, I think you just dug your self into a hole with all the pony hate you posted all the time. I used to hate ponies as well, and expressed my opinion strongly on this forum. I am now forever cursed with the tag of "Former Pony Hater". Nothing I can do about it. My advice to you is if you want to be liked, don't hate on ponies, even if you really dislike them. It offends people here, and they won't appreciate you for it. I found that out the hard way.

That's just my two cents.

That's not true. You can dislike ponies all you want, you just don't have to be a douche about because that isn't gonna get you any friends. But that can be said about anything, not just ponies.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or you can hate on ponies and just not care what anyone else thinks... Like me...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That's not true. You can dislike ponies all you want, you just don't have to be a douche about because that isn't gonna get you any friends. But that can be said about anything, not just ponies.

That's exactly what I meant to say. You can hate ponies all you want, but don't constantly bitch about it; you can just keep it to yourself.

And Bullseye, that partially explains why you have the most atrocious reputation on the forum.

He's become tolerable, though. And he doesn't spam his pony hatred in the pony thread or act like an asshole about it.

He acts like an asshole in other ways >_>

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

And Bullseye, that partially explains why you have the most atrocious reputation on the forum.

His rep was negative of 100 before ponies ever infected this forum.

His rep was negative of 100 before ponies ever infected this forum.

:shock: And that's why I said "part of the reason".

Bullseye, people must really hate you... :? I haven't personally seen evidence of such, but still...