Love and tolerate the shit out of you

Sign in to follow this  

This thread is supposed to be where my dislike for girly cartoon horses is loved and tolerated. Sorry, you are wrong to suggest that I post elsewhere.

We had this same thing a couple of months ago and it already got discussed back then. What is your point in posting in the same manner again? At this point you are really just trolling.

Sorry but not every opinion that you disagree with is called "trolling".

I could easily say you're trolling just because I disagree with you, but I'm not so petty.

This is an appropriate thread to say what I have said. You are wrong. Simple as that.

We don't think your a troll because you have different opinion than us, but because of the way you expressed it.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Aww, Jack Noir is such a cute little troll! Can I keep him, Doctor? Please?

Ok, but at lest feed him 3 times a week, I mean really who gose throw 5 gimps a month

non-euclidean fuck machine

We don't think your a troll because you have different opinion than us, but because of the way you expressed it.

There was nothing wrong with the way that I expressed it. The difference of opinion is the only reason you are calling me a troll.

It doesn't work like that.

Jack, if you don't like it, just don't talk about it. There are plenty of other topics here that I'm sure are more to your liking.

This topic is about not liking it.

You are stating your dislike for the show, which is exactly the same thing you have done in the MLP thread about 5 months ago. And how am I derailing the thread?

You're overgeneralizing. In that other thread I just said it seems pretty gay, followed by a reaction image in response to all the hostility.

In this thread I gave a more detailed opinion and an explanation of it.

And are you serious? Expressing a similar opinion more than once per lifetime is a criminal transgression in your eyes? If that was the case then none of the threads on this site would have more than 10 replies.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

Alright, you can't just expect us to think you're not trolling when you left a blatant troll post a few months back.

There was nothing wrong with the way that I expressed it. The difference of opinion is the only reason you are calling me a troll.

It doesn't work like that.

Wrong. You said any man who watches the show is childish and should grow up. Opinion or not, it's you being an asshole towards bronies.

You're overgeneralizing. In that other thread I just said it seems pretty gay, followed by a reaction image in response to all the hostility.

That 'reaction image' was a troll face, you pretty much showed us you tried to piss us all off for fun.

In this thread I gave a more detailed opinion and an explanation of it.

I think any adult male fan of My Little Pony is very sad and needs to grow up. Become a man.

Female fans, well, they have more of an excuse, but it's still childish.

Yes, very detailed and very well explained.

And are you serious? Expressing a similar opinion more than once per lifetime is a criminal transgression in your eyes? If that was the case then none of the threads on this site would have more than 10 replies.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Also known as "Username"

Wrong. You said any man who watches the show is childish and should grow up. Opinion or not, it's you being an asshole towards bronies.

It is childish and they do need to grow up. This is my opinion and it is perfectly valid. I'm not going to call it mature just because you don't like the truth of the fact that it isn't.

And if anyone is being an "asshole" it's you. I notice you're still flaming without receiving any kind of warning.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

What I don't understand, Jack, is why you bother trying to convince them that you are right when you do a pretty good job at antagonizing them in the process. It's not exactly an effective way of getting your point across. If you get flamed for this, it's your own fault, like it or not.

I'm locking this thread to prevent further flaming. If you wanna take it up with anyone, do it privately. I believe you have stated your opinion well enough.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com