Love and tolerate the shit out of you

Sign in to follow this  

Spike does post alot of pony. Kinda like I did back in my first few weeks of bronyism.

I don't mind all the pony stuff around AF, but I do absolutely hate the fact that there's barely any non-bronies or anti-bronies.

Can you clarify what you mean by 'barely any non-bronies'? :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Spike does post alot of pony. Kinda like I did back in my first few weeks of bronyism.

I don't mind all the pony stuff around AF, but I do absolutely hate the fact that there's barely any non-bronies or anti-bronies.

Can you clarify what you mean by 'barely any non-bronies'? :P

FFA has a fuckton of bronies (mane 6, spike, Dr. Whooves, and like 3 or 4 others) and like 4 or 5 non-bronies. it's nice to have some non-bronies for those non-pony-related subjects.

Also known as "Username"

Also, before this thread is locked:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1647

That was indeed a fun little war... But it is still a good thing that it's over.

Hah. A fun one, but I was slightly new to the whole "forum thing" in the thread's infancy, so I was quick to cry havoc against the Bronies. I still find it atrociously ironic that I ended up somewhat liking the show back in October.

And about the concept of "love and toleration," I never understood that. I'm fairly certain that at least one of the ponies in the show isn't a stoic love-and-tolerance-machine.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

People have interests and things they like. MLP just happens to be really popular. Is it wrong that people are allowed to share that interest and talk about it? I don't think so, as long as they keep it in respective threads.

And try not to use images for responses IN GENERAL. Personally I don't care if it's pony images or not, if you can say something with text, use text, it keeps the forum a lot more tidy.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

a stoic love-and-tolerance-machine.

What's up?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Here's what I'd like:

1) Don't shove ponies to new members, period. I'm sure they're more than likely to see the MLP thread and post in it.

2) Do NOT shove ponies to members, new or old, that have made it clear that they're not interested in MLP.

Also known as "Username"

And I think... that every picture should be hidden in spoiler, ponies or not - every one!

Poker_FaceCzyste.png

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

No... I can only agree that if it's a large image, it should be tagged. Small images need no spoilers

678fba84d82fbb3917bb9945.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

No... I can only agree that if it's a large image, it should be tagged. Small images need no spoilers

Same.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

^ This

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Here's what I'd like:

1) Don't shove ponies to new members, period. I'm sure they're more than likely to see the MLP thread and post in it.

2) Do NOT shove ponies to members, new or old, that have made it clear that they're not interested in MLP.

Yeah, bombing people with pony posts in the introduction thread is not giving motivation to keep posting here.

On a slightly different note I feel that ponies are getting singled out, again. I am sure we have people here who don't like captioned images or memes in general. Shouldn't we make a dedicated thread for them and forbid them anywhere else as well?

If you are gonna ban something from every thread but one might as well do it right.

And to be honest I don't think those people should necessarily be catered to. There is a difference between shoving ponies in someone's face and simply using pony images outside of the dedicated thread. You don't see me complaining about anime avatars/names. I think some people are just overreacting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯