Love and tolerate the shit out of you

Sign in to follow this  

It has come to my attention that not every one is happy about all the pony pics on this forum. So I suggest that if you try to post a pic of ponys just use a link or use spoilers. How can we call are selves bronys if we are not willing to tolerant other peoples request and opinions?

non-euclidean fuck machine

It's not that I don't like ponies but I can understand why others might find it a bit annoying. I suggest that you (and others) stop posting them as much in threads that aren't really that related.

Um, no ones really complained recently as far as I know. The only person I see who's been posting pony pics in lots of different threads would be Chuck, with no disrespect to him. I can understand though, because he's still relatively new.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Um, no ones really complained recently as far as I know. The only person I see who's been posting pony pics in lots of different threads would be Chuck, with no disrespect to him. I can understand though, because he's still relatively new.

Ha, yeah, well I HAVE actually been doing that partially to bug him. But, I told him I'd stop, so I'll knock it off now. I can see how it would start getting annoying.

He is not new, he was one of the first

non-euclidean fuck machine

because he's still relatively new.

Relatively new? I'm BTGbullseye... Been around longer than you.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ah, then yes... Although I've seen a few others...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Not every thread needs to be closed when discussion reaches its conclusion (I'm not saying it has here, merely pointing this out). :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Spike does post alot of pony. Kinda like I did back in my first few weeks of bronyism.

I don't mind all the pony stuff around AF, but I do absolutely hate the fact that there's barely any non-bronies or anti-bronies.

Also known as "Username"