What's the Avatar Above You Saying?

"Oh, heya. Come here to soak up the sun too?"

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Trusssst in meeeeeee, jusssst in meeeeee. ssshut your eyesssss and trusssst in meeeeee

you can sssssleeeeep ssssafe and ssssound, knowing I am around

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

XD Oh gosh. Why does that sound like song lyrics or something?

OT: "...Oh would you look at that, Gary's on fire. ...Huh."

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

(Because it is, it's Kaa the snake's song from The Jungle Book. Next person, Ignore me and do Jeb's instead. I got nothing, I just wanted to answer)

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

*Sigh* It's that time of year again. Birds are singing, bees are buzzing and every episode of DBZA has been ripped down off Youtube. That's right, it's Spring time... Crap.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"...Fiiiine. We'll go to fucking Disneyland. Sheesh, just stop whining."

-------

Hi

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

There's trouble over yonder! I should probably go do something! *Walks away*

"Hi! Glad you came along, let's find someone to fix those derpy eyes of yours! Maybe find someone for my hand."

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the itch you cannot reach.

"Hey, nice to see you, I was just contemplating how poorly my hair stylist understands what colours look good together."

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

"What was I thinking earlier? Red and yellow do go together, I mean they represent a sunset, and her name is Sunset Shimmer"

"I hope nobody notices my hair dye is literally just mustard and ketchup..."

-------

Okay, this time it made me laugh.

"Oooooh there's Adam and Eve, I should give them an apple from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. What's the worst that could happen? Their kid grows up with derpy eyes? That's not so bad."