SPRING BREAK 2012!!!

Sign in to follow this  

THIS IS RYAN SEACRESS HERE REPORTING FROM MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA FOR MTV'S SPRING BREAK 2011!

...Da fuq?

Anyway, my spring break starts next Friday, April 6th. It should be a good time. I did fairly well in school last Marking Period, so nothing should be too terrible. What are your plans for Spring Break (If you have one, of course)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Hey so does mine! We should totally meet up and rape and pillage something.

I'm going to be forcing myself to write a couple chapters of my pony/terraria fanfic.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Disregard spring break.

Acquire notes for math CRCT and EOCT.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My school strategy so far has been hand in a bare minimum of homework and ace the fuck out of every quiz, which is getting me a B+ average.

@Srake, depends where you live. I'll get The Works if you get the aluminum foil.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

What is this spring break you people are talking about... some sort of pagan celebration?

Where I live, fall started last week. And "Fall break" sounds more like some sort of parachute advertising.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I need to try and continue to work on my dissertation. Although there are no lectures for the next couple of weeks.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

What is this spring break you people are talking about... some sort of pagan celebration?

Where I live, fall started last week. And "Fall break" sounds more like some sort of parachute advertising.

You is from Southern Hemisphere? Where, if you don't mind? I was always under the impression you were American.

Ha, Kirk. I know that feel. I do that all the time. Oh, you must be American! Oh, you're Lithuanian? I never would have guessed!

You is from Southern Hemisphere? Where, if you don't mind? I was always under the impression you were American.

From here.

The concept of spring break is pretty weird, I don't think we have something like that around here.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Yeah, it IS the Easter holidays, but good old America has to be politically correct about everything, so they just call it Spring Break.

And JC, I suddenly feel very chilly. *ba dum, crash!* :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, it IS the Easter holidays, but good old America has to be politically correct about everything, so they just call it Spring Break.

And JC, I suddenly feel very chilly. *ba dum, crash!* :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Um... Not really. Spring Break in a lot of schools is seperate from Easter holidays. Do note that Easter weekend is next week and a lot of people still have those days off.

Hi Friend.

From Wikipedia:

Spring break (also known as March break, study week, reading week or the Easter holidays in the United Kingdom and some parts of Canada) is a recess in early spring at universities and schools in the United States, Canada, China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and other countries.