The thing about goatee

Sign in to follow this  

So! where are the pictures of the forum Freeman clones, nearsighted like a baws assistant-manager?? :D

have you tried the "RL Pic Thread"? I'm on page 3.

YEAH, congratulations ;) As Freeman would say: I bet you have babes :lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Not really. I've always had a severe case of Not Able To Tell If She's Interested.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Not really. I've always had a severe case of Not Able To Tell If She's Interested.

Then, maybe you SHOULD shave :mrgreen: Or just risk slap in the face or some other drastic encounter :lol:

Nah. Babyface. The last time I was clean-shaven, I was mistaken for a very tall catholic school student.

And I'm not the type to do anything that would risk a slap in the face. It was always much easier to assume females didn't know I exist.

Heck, when I was in school, the ONE girl who did come up to me and blatantly let on that she was interested... I didn't believe her.

Mainly because she was two years older than me, hot, in the "popular mean girls" crowd, and good friends with the guys on the football team, who were my hated enemies. She was setting me up.

Damn, why am I telling you this? My therapist appointment isn't until tomorrow. :?

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

oh lol, that's quite an interesting story.... better stick to the beard ;) or Van Dyke

I sometimes wonder how is it to have facial hair that you can shape on hundreds of ways! I guess this is male equivalent of make-up. And most of guys says make-up is not a manly thing... Because they have their own facial decoration ;) haha!

I've always found beards (but not the viking type beards, or the ass-long beards) attractive, long before I've heard about HL....

I got both hair on the chin and a moustache, but not right below the nose ("cut" in two parts), I guess it kind of looks like what Johnny Depp has going.

I sometimes wonder how is it to have facial hair that you can shape on hundreds of ways! I guess this is male equivalent of make-up. And most of guys says make-up is not a manly thing... Because they have their own facial decoration ;) haha!

I've always found beards (but not the viking type beards, or the ass-long beards) attractive, long before I've heard about HL....

I got both hair on the chin and a moustache, but not right above the nose, I guess it kind of looks like what Johnny Depp has going.

I feel like I started facial hair beauty contest :) Put your picture on RL pictures thread :D

but not right above the nose

Stache above the nose? Color me intrigued.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I meant above the upper lip and below the nose, of course. Silly error on my part.

But I do have a slight unibrow so that sentence does make a bit of sense like that.

So... Where are all the Van Dykes? :)

We need more van dykes!

YEAH!! Put them on RL pictures thread ;)!!!!