FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 41

How dafuq is he gonna take down the chopper without the Tau Cannon? We may never know. I bet he's just gonna run around screaming while the chopper is still shooting.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

He may not spend a whole lot of time at the dam. Dive underwater "avoiding" getting shot and swim away. Not entirely sure if that's how it could be done because it's been a while since i played the game but if it's possible to do that then almost completely skirting the chopper seems like an option.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

file.php?avatar=91_1299363441.jpg

This fork is so metal.

I apologize for my offtopic puns. It's a condition. I think...

EDIT: Wouldn't it be so badass if Freeman took down the chopper with a fork? There, now it's on topic.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

How dafuq is he gonna take down the chopper without the Tau Cannon? We may never know. I bet he's just gonna run around screaming while the chopper is still shooting.

He will "limbo" the chopper :-)

Alyxx, your avatar has something hanging out. almost.

Sorry, on topic!! uh... something uh, about the chopper.... yeah. :-)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Alyxx, your avatar has something hanging out. almost.

Sorry, on topic!! uh... something uh, about the chopper.... yeah. :-)

Freeman could use the avatar to initiate the tactical mammary diversion maneuvers.

aka: DISTRACT THE CHOPPER WITH BOOBIES!!!

Freeman could use the avatar to initiate the tactical mammary diversion maneuvers.

aka: DISTRACT THE CHOPPER WITH BOOBIES!!!

Hell yeah! Boobs = weapons of mass distraction!

Well, on the off chance the pilot is gay, Freeman would just jam a fork into the rotors, like I mentioned earlier.

Well, on the off chance the pilot is gay, Freeman would just jam a fork into the rotors, like I mentioned earlier.

Well at least we got the plan B.