FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 41

"Wow, they didn't notice that? Must be listening to the radio. Let me change the channel." BOOM!!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Perfect, like it, also would love to see time breakdown for every episode in future ^_^ As a matter of fact I'd hire Ross, if I had a movie project going on. Oh boy. What if it could me like FM month, then CP month, then something else month. So we wouldn't have to scream all round for new episode in each forum. I have hoped to see dam from BM:S but what can you do with this free mod. Now once again starting to grow anticipation for next ep and hoping not to get crazy, as many here do.

By the way, why is ross avoiding blowing explosion crates,tanks,stuff up?

p.s. Such a long pause between episodes actually made me forget about FM at all, which is clearly not a good thing. Loosing fans an so. But I'm glad I've subscribed to the news here :Р

Way to go!

"Okay, I'm going to let you live because you just said EXACTLY what I want to hear..."

Classic.

When he said "I should shoot the laser at the disco ball and set this whole place on fire!", I was honestly shocked that he missed the obvious Disco Inferno joke.

"Wow, they didn't notice that? Must be listening to the radio. Let me change the channel." BOOM!!

That was fucking awesome.

I liked the part where it was good...

...Which in retrospect was the whole damn thing. Excellent work, as usual.

The quality isn't declining at all. Bloody loved it. Now comes my favourite part with the helicopter. How I hated that thing...

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

And this is comming since....2008 ... And still it's PERFECT.

I mean, when many years passed, some series become shit...but you, Ross, you keep it perfect.

Thanks for making us all laugh.

And sorry my bad english.

Loved it, it's been a while since I had my FM fix, that should keep me satisfied for a little while.

The conversations with the scientists were especially hilarious!

Keep up the great work Mr. Scott!!!

He's keeping it real. Real people don't go around blowing stuff up normally. It's what I really like about the series. And Ross is really good at taking a game that isn't very realistic in a lot of the elements it has and makes it plausible. He has so far, anyway.

Also, the boxes don't break realistically. It would take me out of the moment and obviously Ross recognizes this. And then why would a realistic freeman break crates anyway? If you're searching for something you open the top. Breakable crates with convenient health are one of those unrealistic game elements disguised as a realistic piece of scenery.

And the flitting about has ceased to a degree. You're back in form! I agree that this was a fantastic episode!

Great Job!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Nice work, Ross. I think if you got permission from Valve, you could make this a TV show and maybe get some more money out of it while still freely distributing it.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Nice work, Ross. I think if you got permission from Valve, you could make this a TV show and maybe get some more money out of it while still freely distributing it.

Nah! part of what makes this great is the fact that you've played half life. Just watch 'the big bang theory' if you want a tv show.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Excellent work as usual, Ross. This had me laughing out loud at several moments. The colorful landscapes during the last half of the episode really brightened the mood of the entire series, which for a while now has been sort of dark and industrial, from a visual and setting point of view anyway.

I look forward to seeing how this experimental Behind-the-Scenes documentary plays out, fittingly chosen for Episode 42.

Ya know? How we'll receive answers and 42 is the ultimate answer to everything? Yeah? Get it? Anyone? Ok I'll shut up now.

I particularly loved the interactions with the scientists in this episode. :lol: EDIT: I also found

the Daffy Duck-like whooping after fighting some soldiers

hilarious!

I have also uploaded subtitles for this episode over in the subtitles section (quicklink here).

Ya know? How we'll receive answers and 42 is the ultimate answer to everything? Yeah? Get it? Anyone? Ok I'll shut up now.

Haha! 42.... Well, it's not this story bro ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

He's keeping it real. Real people don't go around blowing stuff up normally. It's what I really like about the series. And Ross is really good at taking a game that isn't very realistic in a lot of the elements it has and makes it plausible. He has so far, anyway.

Also, the boxes don't break realistically. It would take me out of the moment and obviously Ross recognizes this. And then why would a realistic freeman break crates anyway? If you're searching for something you open the top. Breakable crates with convenient health are one of those unrealistic game elements disguised as a realistic piece of scenery.

And the flitting about has ceased to a degree. You're back in form! I agree that this was a fantastic episode!

Great Job!

He's always been in form, he's just been in slower parts of the game.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."