Name Changes No Longer Allowed

I think it would be better (if this is possible) if everybody had a permanent name, but could change their Screen name around, so if somebody is curious as to who someone is, they can just check them on the Members list and find out who they are.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

But just in case, I'm going to change my name to something smoother and with less allegiance to one pony. I'm sorry Fluttershy, but it's just how it has to be.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Good, I leave for a week and suddenly don't know anybody for a while was getting kinda old. I predict a lot of the original names coming back. Looks like you're stuck just playing avatar roulette now Alyxx :P

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Why pony fans are the ones complaining the most? :P Would you like if Ross was changing his REAL name and avatar to some random ones every few weeks? hah! That would be fun!

Nickname is like your brand it's good to stick with one, well designed :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

For some reason I've never felt compelled to change my name on this forum.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Why pony fans are the ones complaining the most? :P Would you like if Ross was changing his REAL name and avatar to some random ones every few weeks? hah! That would be fun!

Yeah, agreed.

That's hilarious coming from you Alyxx.

Yeah, agreed.

Gee, thanks!

Well I'm fine sticking with this name. Everyone who knew me before the name change knows already I'm blightmare so it's not like I'm gonna be confusing anyone really if I stay this way. Besides, a nickname is just that to me: a nickname. I've had so many different ones over the years that the only name I'm attached to is my real name.

I'm glad this is happening. those near daily changes were getting severely old.

inb4 "you changed your name too" Yes. yes I did. I also only changed it once and made it clear who I was for a few weeks after. My name change was also offered, not requested.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'll think of a final name change soon. I actually wouldn't want to keep "Username" as a name for the rest of my account's existence.

If I can't think of anything in the next 3 or 4 days, I'll just take Collective Foal's old name or something.

Also known as "Username"

Edit: Okay, I'm just gonna say it.

I'd like it if everyone's name was changed back to the way it was upon joining. (unless it was a name fix)

Uhm, no. I'm pretty content being a pony.

seriously.jpg

I changed my name back to Epsilon...

I noticed this yesterday, glad to have you back.

Also known as "Username"

But I just changed my name recently, while everyone else enjoyed this feature for a long time... I'm like 20 name changes behind everyone else!

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

But I just changed my name recently, while everyone else enjoyed this feature for a long time... I'm like 20 name changes behind everyone else!

Superman and Spiderman still available!! Quickly! :mrgreen:

Well, I'll just stay like I am. It isn't like I was even really posting here before my name change anyway.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun