Favorites of the Half Life series

Sign in to follow this  

I would like to know what peoples favorite part, gun, and vehicle is in the Half Life series.

I personally like the spot right after you regain consciousness in the trash compactor. The feel that the game gives off at that point makes you feel helpless almost. My favorite weapon in the entire series is the shotgun. I did not care much for the vehicles.

The part where Alyx is being healed by the vortigaunts (ep. 2) and G-man starts speaking out of nowhere.

Best weapon is the smg.

"Life sucks sober!"

My favorite part is the first half of Route Kanal from Half-Life 2. Shredding through CPs with nothing but a pistol and a crowbar is so fun. Favorite gun has to be the Gravity Gun. Although not the best vehicle, the muscle car from ep 2 is my personal favorite.

Favorite moment is probably Gman's Episode 2 speech. Favorite weapon...probably the Glock from HL1 for me. Favorite vehicle is maybe the boat from HL2? Forgot the official name, but dude, it works on both water and land. True, not as efficient on land, but it's multi-purpose.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Best moment... Have to go with HL2's explosion of the reactor at the end.

Best weapon... 357 hands down. Favorite was the Tau Cannon though. (I really wish there was a version of it in HL2)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

My favorite moment is probably the combine ambush in episode 2. Favorite vehicle: the muscle car. Favorite weapon: probably the hl1 crossbow/tranquilizer gun