If Real Life was Like...

Sign in to follow this  

If real life was like a movie, video game or some other part of pop culture, what would it be like?

Ex: If real life was like Goldeneye 007, there would be a fiery explosion whenever somebody shot at a cardboard box.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

If real life was like Garrysmod, it would take 50 trans-human supersoldiers to kill a single untrained guerrilla fighter in a rank-and-file shooting battle.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

If real life was like Final Fantasy 12, we all would need licenses to do anything.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

If Real life was like BattleGrounds 2, I would surely enlist in the British Army.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

If real life was like Garrysmod, it would take 50 trans-human supersoldiers to kill a single untrained guerrilla fighter in a rank-and-file shooting battle.

No, if real life was Gmod, people would just keep nuking each other.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

If real life was like Tribes we'd all go to everywhere in time.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

If real life was as the media describes it, I would have several million dollars, and be very famous.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If real life was like The Shadow over Innsmouth, it actually wouldn't be all that different from the town I currently live in. I'd probably feel right at home.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

If real life was like Inception, people would achieve a bizarre kind of not-immortality, where they could live an entire lifetime in one day, and do it again differently the next. Considering average lifespans, that would be thousands of lifetimes by the time you actually die.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

If life was like I want it to be, nobody would ever be bored, everyone would be challenged exactly as much as they need, and would never need anything to remain alive should they at least try to get it. (unlike now, where you only get the necessities by kowtowing to whoever is in power at the time)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If life was like Red Dwarf, I guess "earth" would be a gigantic planet-sized mining ship that was home to billions of people and an unimaginably huge number of other living things, except everybody would fall into five distinct categories; neurotic unlikeable holograms, angular faced androids with Canadian accents, slobby but well meaning scousers, snappily dressed vain folk with sharp teeth and people who exist solely disembodied faces on a computer screen with a deadpan sense of humour.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa