T-shirt drama

Hey everyone, this is just a quick post for the people attending the Accursed Farms North meetup. The nice way of saying this is things have gone less than optimal with the t-shirts and the final quality is what you would expect more of a rushed Chinese counterfeit copy.

There will only be the Freeman's Mind logo of shirts for sale, I vetoed producing the Civil Protection logo after seeing how the FM ones came out. Anyway, I felt like I had to make a quick announcement about this, otherwise I would feel like a con man. My apologies to everyone on this.

The good news is we'll have nice high quality prints for sale that I can sign!

I'm assuming the signed shirts will be on sale? or will they just be a perk of meeting you in person?

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

I'll make sure to have you tattoo your signature on my shoulder then Ross ;D

(when you come more west of course)

Yeah, I'll sign whatever.

I'll Go get the bobble heads!

But I all seriousness, that's awesome.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

Valve needs to make bobbleheads of their various human(oid) characters. Gordon, Alyx, Eli, Isaac, Breen, the G-Man, headcrab zombie, Chell, Francis, Bill, Zoey, Louis, the TF2 characters....I think it'd be great.