Post the last thing you bought! (Picture Thread)

Sign in to follow this  

So yes, I'm aware that there's a thread like this over in the gaming section, however that's limited to games. I want to see what else you AF Dwellers blow all your oodles of cash on >:D

product_bigcup.png

and

pepper.jpg

Gotta keep my girlish figure somehow :D

A little ashamed to admit it, but I don't have a lot of money, so yeah.

mcgangbang.jpg

And no, I didn't have the guts to order it by name.

I'm surprised I saw what you did there without having to google first.

187px-Aquafina_New_Bottle_Design.jpg

(And it tastes like shit)

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Peopple of the Accursed Farms Forum... this is not a fucking facebook! :o

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Awesome idea for a thread. Me gusta.

Okay, this purchase has a bit of a backstory.

A few days ago I bought Four cans of Monster because of the 2 for $3 deal at Royal Farms. My mom saw this and said "Aww hell naw." she told me I had to ask if I wanted one before I could drink it. I asked her if I could have one and she said I could have HALF. Knowing this was clearly not fair, I went outside with the can and me and my friend quickly guzzled the entire beverage. I then went to the Walgreens up the street and bought another can (along with two of the mega-cans) and proceeded to drink that halfway. I then returned to my house, hid the two megas in the fridge in the garage and showed my mother the half full can. She never suspected a thing.

8-)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Peopple of the Accursed Farms Forum... this is not a fucking facebook! :o

If this was facebook, people would be like "Something bad happened" then someone would reply, then the OP would be like "I don't want to talk about it" or "I'll P.M. you"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Back on topic guys.

Looked at the candy rack at the 7 Eleven. Take 5 on sale. My thought process:

*Stares*

Ugh, pretzels are disgusting, but then it IS cheaper than the Heath bar and I'm running low on funds. Well they both have chocolate, which is what I'm really in the mood for. But then I can actually Eat the rest of the Heath without looking like a disgusting fucktard and licking the pretzels clean and chucking them.

Guy at the register: "Umm, are you alright?"

Me: "Yea, this is just a really big life decision."

Register man, being a 7 11 employee, is inherently Indian so he looks on seeming very confused, obviously not getting my humor.

Back to thoughts:

Ahh Fuck it. I'll take the Heath and pay the extra dollar.

Register guy, obviously feeling obligated to say something after such an odd ordeal: Did you find everything alright?

Me: Yeah man. Thanks for being patient with me. I'm truly grateful. I just managed to beat back my inner demons and give my heart what it truly desires. Thanks.

Register Guy, looking very nervous: Umm... Here's your change. Have a good day.

Me: You too, man. You too.

*Leaves store

Afterthought: I really hope I don't come back on his shift again, cuz I doubt he'll forget me and I don't think I'll ever be able to improv like that again.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

mountain-dew-dark-berry.jpg

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Went to a local fair...i blew 10 bucks on that punching bag thing. you know, the one where the bag drops down, you punch it back up and it measures the power of your punch? Well, i got an 897 on it as a high score.

So, i guess the last thing i bought is a frustration release. over and over and over again. :lol:

Kimbo%20Slice%20boxing%20machine.jpg