Dungeons & Dragons

Sign in to follow this  

So, I was wondering if anyone here are interested in playing here in the forums? If you are interested please tell me what you would be most interested in, for example if you are interested in DM'ing or playing, what kind of adventure you are interested in and other such information.

Hope to get at least some feedback on if anyone are interested, I'll post links to some tools if anyone are interested.

--Thad out.

EDIT:

Here are some tools to help everyone out:

3RD Edition Wiki. http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD3e:System_Reference_Document

Character Sheet: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/charactersheets/ (3rd ed is at the bottom)

Die Throw App (in browser): http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

O.o

me

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

It is rather impossible to put all the rules, tabels, character shets and things on a forum, but the idea.... uh.... I'm a huge Dn'D addict so, I just can't resist. I'm in.

However, I have no idea how you want to roll the dices here.

And since I'm not good at being a master, I'd go as a player.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

It is rather impossible to put all the rules, tabels, character shets and things on a forum, but the idea.... uh.... I'm a huge Dn'D addict so, I just can't resist. I'm in.

However, I have no idea how you want to roll the dices here.

And since I'm not good at being a master, I'd go as a player.

About dice I was thinking that we trust eachother and either use our own dice or a app that does die rolls.

3rd edition is pretty good, theres also pathfinder, which is commonly called 3.75 since its virtually the same just improved and simplified a bit.

I agree, though are there any that are against using pathfinder? After all we need to come to an agreement and such do everyone can have fun.

That's what I was thinking, this will be a experimental process of course, since I dont think anyone have much experience playing in this way. XD

3rd edition would be nice, what setting? Faeruhn? DragonLance? GreyHawk? Who's the master of the game? How many players we have?

I've seen some games on forums and they looks like we're typing what;s going on like in the normal game, but our comments, not in-game are typed in a diffrent font and stuff.

Also the DM will need to be someone who is online a lot, is very creative, and knows the game well enuf

And is good at english.

I would love to give this a try, nver played D&D before, but I've always wanted to.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Also the DM will need to be someone who is online a lot, is very creative, and knows the game well enuf

And is good at english.

Well then that means it can't be me

non-euclidean fuck machine

Sadly I'm not a very good DM, I'm far too inexperienced, not to mention english isn't my first language.

Alright. So Felix Ist Dm? Good. What about players?

Well, it seems everyone who have poted here are interested in playing, I would suggest that we maybe do a very simple adventure to get everyone aquainted with the rules and such, when we have a DM, that is XD