Dungeons & Dragons

Sign in to follow this  

Im sorry for upsetting the almighty DM (sounds sarcastic but its not)

btw part of mine and thads backstory is we are half brothers on our fathers side

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

dont worry the DM isnt getting back home till monday, we have time to perfect our sheet, and bios

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Im sorry for upsetting the almighty DM (sounds sarcastic but its not)

btw part of mine and thads backstory is we are half brothers on our fathers side

It sounds great to me. I'd agree xD

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

My vote is that Jake, Thadeus, and Ikthias already know each other (mage, healer, tank, pretty basic group anyhoo) and the rest meet them there.

Just a suggestion.

And about what Ikthias said, I will wait until Monday to look over all the number stuff, but the story will start as soon as everyone is up to speed on who their character is (this includes people who haven't posted here in 3 pages).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Allright. I'm okay with that. Since I don't have a access to my pc at the momment I'm trying to creat a backstory a find out how he would look like.

if jek is gonna be part of mine and thad backstory he needs to get on steam (right now Ninja is on steam with us and we are helping him build a char) and my vote is for him. but i need to chat with jek before im decided

I'll be in momment.

Ikthias, umm Add me to your friends. I'm affreid I dont have your ID

its Ikthias, and i cant add you i dont have yours.....

but heres my profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ikthias

Man I've been kinda busy today with all these character sheets, all the more impressive since I'm going on like 26 hours without sleep at this point XD

Back story and stuff

My story is that 13 years ago I was in a nice quiet vilige that I was born and razed in, but one day it was attacked by a bandits that where lead by a man with 6 fingers on his left hand. I was the only one who survived the attack, I then spent the next 10 years studying magic so I could one day have my revenge. but then I discovered ail and the last 3 years I can't remember what happened

Also my charicter is a compleat perv, so any one playing a girl you might want to sleep with knife on you, and a chastity belt wouldn't hurt.

non-euclidean fuck machine