Dungeons & Dragons

Sign in to follow this  

That reminds me, are there any girl charicters on the team? Or am I going to have to go brokeback mountain here?

You try to hit on my character and this will be me:

tifa3.jpg

and this will be you (note, it's a bit NSFW) :

ed_imgSNN0916D_231953a.jpg

and then some.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

That reminds me, are there any girl charicters on the team? Or am I going to have to go brokeback mountain here?

You try to hit on my character and this will be me:

tifa3.jpg

and this will be you (note, it's a bit NSFW) :

ed_imgSNN0916D_231953a.jpg

and then some.

Worth it

non-euclidean fuck machine

My character is probably going to be 99% asexual, he is a cleric after all.

Are we going to have a selfish rogue chick in team? That's amazing.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

xD

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Hopefully the game is started within 45 minutes, since there is only 45 minutes left of monday (n local time) XD

heres my sorta finished character sheet, not many changes just finished equipping everything, no major changes though (nothing with spells feats, skills, stats etc.)

Ikthias

Ninja

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

I'd better get more brownie points for this. Nah, jk Shiny. Anything for a kinsmen. But it was a pain in the ass.

Felix the Mad

I did the best I could, I've never played a wizard before so I don't know how to construct a character sheet for one.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'd better get more brownie points for this. Nah, jk Shiny. Anything for a kinsmen. But it was a pain in the ass.

Felix the Mad

I did the best I could, I've never played a wizard before so I don't know how to construct a character sheet for one.

Thank you, that makes stuff easier for me and probably everyone else too.

Oh, and Jek Jek Roo, I've been meaning to tell you: you should take the cure spells off of your prepared spells. As a cleric you can cast a cure spell in place of any other spell you've got prepared, it's called "spontaneous casting."

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I know. But I'm not quite well informed how does this thing work. I can cast a spell at any time?

I know. But I'm not quite well informed how does this thing work. I can cast a spell at any time?

"La dee da, just going about my business- Oh! you look like you could use a healing spell. That's okay, I didn't need to cast Light today anyway. Cure minor wounds!"

And now you cannot cast Light today.

That's pretty much how it works.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Ok. Thanks. I;ll read more about in my handbook.

Btw, as I said before, I'm going to be off for a day or two. So... if there would be anything dangerous during the play (I mean a fight or something) Let Jake sleep in the Ikthias cart havin hangover. I may heal you later.

It works pretty good. Too bad you're not able to play with us. Well, I'm still online and I can post many things atm, but my character is drunk and sleeps. I'll be off for a day and won't be able to play so yeah.

btw, can you get on the steam chat today?