Dungeons & Dragons

Sign in to follow this  

Well it looks like when I'm at school a lot of d&d is played, so how dose this work when I'm not online?

Jek Jek is online when you aren't, so that will be tough. However, since he'll be offline for the next few days anyway, we can move the schedule forward some.

We're also going to need to schedule this better in general. Or maybe not. All I know is that people WILL have to leave at points during the game, and we'll have to be okay with that. You guys seem to do fine without me (RPing is fun), and most people are okay with just having their characters quietly in the background. The only time stuff gets real intense is during combat.

Also sorry about randomly leaving, I was going to install something in my sister's computer for her and ended up having to reconfigure our internet.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Well it looks like when I'm at school a lot of d&d is played, so how dose this work when I'm not online?

Jek Jek is online when you aren't, so that will be tough. However, since he'll be offline for the next few days anyway, we can move the schedule forward some.

We're also going to need to schedule this better in general. Or maybe not. All I know is that people WILL have to leave at points during the game, and we'll have to be okay with that. You guys seem to do fine without me (RPing is fun), and most people are okay with just having their characters quietly in the background. The only time stuff gets real intense is during combat.

Also sorry about randomly leaving, I was going to install something in my sister's computer for her and ended up having to reconfigure our internet.

Not few days, I'll come back tommorow evening. I'm online almost all time. In 2/3 hoours I go to sleep, sometimes in hour I lost connection, but i try to follow the thread.

I'll be probably able to post tommorow morning, that mean after 8/9 hours.

Hey, Everything is allright, Shiny. We only need to know what we gotta do next and we'll be fine.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I have no idea. Ask DM.

And for God's sake, join our steam group chat! :o

I would definitely like to play... Dwarf Rogue named Spectre... I already have my own real dice...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Do you have a sheet?

Welcome to the team by the way. I hope you will join us on the next quest.

Haven't made a sheet yet, but I'll get started shortly. :)

We doing 3, or 3.5?

Ok. 3rd it is. I already have a character generator for it then.

[EDIT] So do I need to upload my character sheet or anything so people know who my character is?

I dont see a problem with him joining after we finish the quest we are on. But that might take a while

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

true, but thats up to the DM, until he gets back we could always head back out to my donkey and cart, and he be there. I dont know, its really up to the DM

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Yeah yeah, everyone's waiting on me, I know. I'm working on getting my schedule so that I can actually rely on it. I just had surgery on Friday, went to Illinois on Saturday, worked most of the day today (my first paying gig in ages), will work more tomorrow, and hopefully will have some free time either Tuesday or Wednesday.

I enjoy being DM but it is extremely exhausting. Imagine everything you have to do with keeping track of your character, now imagine that I have to do that with everyone else as well as the NPCs and answer people's questions while other people are asking more. I enjoy coming up with fancy description and detailed caverns, but usually have to talk to three people while I'm writing it, each of which have valid and possibly impoartant reasons to talk to me.

I'm trying to think of other ways to run this to put less stress on me (I googled running a campaign online but found that it hasn't been done via forum so far as I know). I thank you for not mutinying me yet.

P.S. And as for how BTG gets there, remember that this is a four-part mission, so he'll probably join after you get the first force of nature.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"