Dungeons & Dragons

Sign in to follow this  

hmmm a donkey.... i dont think its in my budget

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

hmmm a donkey.... i dont think its in my budget

You're evil, right? Stole it. Or summon, you're the necromancer. Or ask your master to summon it for you.

:D

just an idea, just an idea

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

id have to talk to the DM about an undead donkey lol, i just checked, i can get a cart and donkey for 23 gold, i have a feeling that will come in handy

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

And just out of curiosity, are you going to be favorable toward Jek and Srake since they didnt make a mistake, since that's what 'having brownie points' or whatever has always ment with anyone I've talked to?

Brownie points is just a figure of speech, a joke, just because I didn't want them thinking they had to change their own stats to make up for letting every one else keep theirs that were a little higher. It's really just like a +rep, essentially meaningless but nice to get at least.

And you haven't "fucked up" your character sheet, you're just having trouble with the numbers, which is a pretty small part of the game but necessary and needlessly confusing.

I will not make your character for you, building a character will give you a more personal connection to it. I do not have some specific build I want you all to have, I just want you all to be balanced. The suggestions I gave were merely that, suggestions, because you asked me to say how to fix them instead of just that you need to fix them, and I even gave you different choices.

I'm sorry that we got off on the wrong foot, but I'm just trying to get everyone off on a good start.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

And just out of curiosity, are you going to be favorable toward Jek and Srake since they didnt make a mistake, since that's what 'having brownie points' or whatever has always ment with anyone I've talked to?

Brownie points is just a figure of speech, a joke, just because I didn't want them thinking they had to change their own stats to make up for letting every one else keep theirs that were a little higher. It's really just like a +rep, essentially meaningless but nice to get at least.

And you haven't "fucked up" your character sheet, you're just having trouble with the numbers, which is a pretty small part of the game but necessary and needlessly confusing.

I will not make your character for you, building a character will give you a more personal connection to it. I do not have some specific build I want you all to have, I just want you all to be balanced. The suggestions I gave were merely that, suggestions, because you asked me to say how to fix them instead of just that you need to fix them, and I even gave you different choices.

I'm sorry that we got off on the wrong foot, but I'm just trying to get everyone off on a good start.

-i'm sorry too, its just I woked for several hours to help several people get their sheets up and running, just feels a bit like that doesnt matter lol

wait a second, im evil, screw you guys! stay away from my donkey and cart, with all its wonderful goodies i could afford

*evil laughter*

-i'm sorry too, its just I woked for several hours to help several people get their sheets up and running, just feels a bit like that doesnt matter lol

And I thank you greatly for that. There is a reason so many people use programs for making them, it's just a giant mess of numbers. Once that's out of the way, though, the real fun starts.

Oh and Ikthias, I may kill off your donkey at some point. Probably at the exact moment you learn the spell "create zombie donkey." :roll:

Heck no, I apreciate your help a lot! really ._.

I'm glad you guys approchiate the worrk, I'm sorry for bitching so much, rough day+laack of sleep+depression does that some times, lol

No worries. I feel like I was on drugs, because I run my mind to create my character and prepare for the play. I'm friggin high now. I don't know why. ._.

awesome, sounds good to me, but working with 75 gold is proving to be a challenge, good thing i dont need to buy armor ^.^

(my only problem is that my character will most likely be broke when this thing starts)

And I thank you greatly for that. There is a reason so many people use programs for making them, it's just a giant mess of numbers. Once that's out of the way, though, the real fun starts.

Oh and Ikthias, I may kill off your donkey at some point. Probably at the exact moment you learn the spell "create zombie donkey." :roll:

Is my donkey ok?

non-euclidean fuck machine

I know this isn't related to anything but I have to mention it... FUCK YEAH! NORWAY WON HANDBALL IN THE OLYMPICS!

It's good.

On topic:

Some climatic music for d&d:

5K7dfP3QlS4

K0TGJuJI0NY

I know this isn't related to anything but I have to mention it... FUCK YEAH! NORWAY WON HANDBALL IN THE OLYMPICS!

Actually, I've been meanig to ask this: Where are you all from, and who speaks fluent English?

I know Srake and Whooves are from the U.S., same timezone as me in fact, Thadeus is Norwegian, I think JJR is Polish, and have no clue about Psychotic Ninja. I have no idea how we all pretty much happen to be online at the same time.

Actually, I've been meanig to ask this: Where are you all from, and who speaks fluent English?

I know Srake and Whooves are from the U.S., same timezone as me in fact, Thadeus is Norwegian, I think JJR is Polish, and have no clue about Psychotic Ninja. I have no idea how we all pretty much happen to be online at the same time.

I have no idea either but it's a very good thing. Too bad, I will not be able to post anything for a hour, becasue I don't have an internet at night. However, the best time for me is like a few hour earlier then this very momment.

It's 11:23 now, so the 8-11 are the best for me.

That's right, I'm norwegian and yes I speak fluent english, i speak more english then norwegian in fact, I just have some trouble with grammar (no matter what language).

And how I happen to be on at the same time as everyone else is because I'm always on if im not at work or at the store or something like that, lol.

question, should i make a sheet for my mule? i made one for my familiar

oh im from socal, fluent english

I'm from Poland, don't speak english but I do my best.

I will not be able to post anything for a hour, becasue I don't have an internet at night.

Note to self: Night only lasts an hour in Poland.

question, should i make a sheet for my mule? i made one for my familiar

oh im from socal, fluent english

You have a familiar AND a pack mule? Considering all your animal friends, I don't know why you didn't just make yourself a druid (I'm joking, please don't).

But no, your mule is pretty much just going to be a powered wheelbarrow that eats. And make up your mind! Donkey, mule, heiney, or ass? These things could become important!