Dungeons & Dragons

Sign in to follow this  

Welcome to the Dungeons And Dragons, the nest of the greatest Mary Sues. No worries, my character's backstory isn't very creative either. I just need to translate it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

but one day it was attacked by a bandits that where lead by a man with 6 fingers on his left hand.

129191218511298601.jpg

Anyhow, my backstory is: I grew up in the slums, where you had to hunt or be hunted, I had lost both of my parents at a young age, and I was the oldest of three. I had a family to feed, so I taught myself how to get in and out, only getting what I needed, becoming a master thief, I also taught my self the arts of sniping with a crossbow, (which I stole from a noble). Unfortunately during one of my daily hunts, my siblings where presumed captured and killed, with this information, I thought myself weak when protecting others, so now I only look after me, myself, and what's rightfully mine.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I also taught my self the arts of sniping with a crossbow, (which I stole from a noble).

+1 DM brownie points, though if I ever get PC he will be that noble.

And you guys don't have to tell your backstory here if you don't want to. You'll get to tell it to everyone else in the bar.

Oh, and so far Jek Jek Roo is the only person to have their ability scores right.

Ninja:

9 =1

18=16

10=2

9 =1

14=6

12=4

total = 30

Thadeus:

18=16

13=5

12=4

10=2

10=2

12=4

total = 33

Whooves:

12 =4

14=6

14=6

14=6

14=6

14=6

total = 34

And Ikthias, of all people.

10=2

12=4

14=6

18=16

10=2

10=2

total = 32

p6PZhONZ3Ac

EDIT: Also can someone do Whooves a favor and put his stuff on a character sheet for him?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I also taught my self the arts of sniping with a crossbow, (which I stole from a noble).

+1 DM brownie points, though if I ever get PC he will be that noble.

And you guys don't have to tell your backstory here if you don't want to. You'll get to tell it to everyone else in the bar.

Oh, and so far Jek Jek Roo is the only person to have their ability scores right.

Ninja:

9 =1

18=16

10=2

9 =1

14=6

12=4

total = 30

Thadeus:

18=16

13=5

12=4

10=2

10=2

12=4

total = 33

Whooves:

12 =4

14=6

14=6

14=6

14=6

14=6

total = 34

And Ikthias, of all people.

10=2

12=4

14=6

18=16

10=2

10=2

total = 32

p6PZhONZ3Ac

EDIT: Also can someone do Whooves a favor and put his stuff on a character sheet for him?

How about you acutally say how to fix intead of just "fix it", makes it so much more convineient not to have to go through 100+ posts to find the one comment that might be correct.

About my backstory, as Ikthias mentioned several times our characters are half-brothers, I was raised with my mother for the majority of my life, but I didn't fit into elven society so she sendt me to live with my father in human society where I found out he had taken a human mate and produced my half-brother. My character is a simple guy, being chaotic good (will alter that with ability rolls when I know what numbers to use) he more or less just goes with the flow and does good deeds where he goes, though some money/loot helps making things priority for him.

Oooop ill fix it, my math skills fail

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

How about you acutally say how to fix intead of just "fix it", makes it so much more convineient not to have to go through 100+ posts to find the one comment that might be correct.

Because there are multiple ways to fix it, though I can make suggestions:

Ninja turn those 9's to 8's.

Thadeus turn the 18 to a 16 and the 13 to a 14, or just lower any of them but the 18 by a total of 5.

Whooves turn three of those 14s to 12s or turn one into a 12 and the rest into 13s.

Ikthias turn the 18 into a 16 and raise any other one by 2, or lower any of the scores but 18 byt a total of 4.

About the stat thing, can't we just keep them as they are? It's close enough and fiddling too much like that is just annoying

can we change it to a 32 point build?

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

It's good to have a Bear Grylls in the team if we would lost in the forrest

About the stat thing, can't we just keep them as they are? It's close enough and fiddling too much like that is just annoying

Um, they aren't really that close. And I don't like the fact that none of you have weaknesses, just things you're not as good at. Then again, sometimes that can just make things more fun and less restircitve.

I'll allow ninja to keep his, Thadeus just drop that 13 to a 12 and it shouldn't change anything else on the sheet, and Ikthias, I find it frustrating that you brought up the point system but couldn't follow it, but fine, I'll let you keep your scores.

Whooves is pretty OP, though. Please just change any two of those 14s to 12s.

Jek and Srake, don't change anything. You get brownie points for doing everything right.

Um, they aren't really that close. And I don't like the fact that none of you have weaknesses, just things you're not as good at. Then again, sometimes that can just make things more fun and less restircitve.

I'll allow ninja to keep his, Thadeus just drop that 13 to a 12 and it shouldn't change anything else on the sheet, and Ikthias, I find it frustrating that you brought up the point system but couldn't follow it, but fine, I'll let you keep your scores.

Whooves is pretty OP, though. Please just change any two of those 14s to 12s.

Jek and Srake, don't change anything. You get brownie points for doing everything right.

Thanks. Now i must think about the bio and appearance

ive already changed it, honestly i didnt realize i was over till you pointed it out

new stats

str 8

dex 10

con 12

int 18

wis 12

cha 10

dude just keep tweaking, make sacrifices

i mean i lowered my str and now i can barely carry everything i need

but i have tons of spell ^.^

Yeah I would start working over every single character sheet I worked on, but what's the point, I'll just fuck it up more, better to let mister DM make them for us, since he knows how he wants them

dude just keep tweaking, make sacrifices

i mean i lowered my str and now i can barely carry everything i need

but i have tons of spell ^.^

Take a horse, or a donkey. Or a pony :D

And just out of curiosity, are you going to be favorable toward Jek and Srake since they didnt make a mistake, since that's what 'having brownie points' or whatever has always ment with anyone I've talked to?