Dungeons & Dragons

Sign in to follow this  

I wont be able to post anything IN hour and for next 9 hours, Shiny

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

As I'm posting this it's 4:50 PM, and I'm from the USA as well, Minnesota to be exact. I'm always on so that's why I post when I do.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Okay, cya guys. It's time for me to go now.

I'm just letting you know.

Wow, so there are 4 of use who are all in the same time zone. That's pretty convenient.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Indeed, ok back to my character sheet

i was enjoying the california thunderstorm

Btw my familiar

https://www.dropbox.com/s/regp8kyr9yz9ntx/Ninja.pdf?m

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Here's my life story.

Srake was born as a tiny babby, as most people are, in a cottage built for two on the outskirts of [sTARTING VILLAGE]. Srake grew up a very normal life. He would help maintain the homestead, growing vegetables in order to help make the winter. Both of Srake's parents died relatively early leaving him to take care of the land at the age of 16. It started out pretty hard, but he quickly attuned to life alone in the Wilderness. His only protection from those who wished him harm was a set of leather armor and a scimitar that his father had kept from his time at the Temple. To this day he still lives in the cottage, alone. He sells his services in navigating the surrounding forests that he spent his childhood exploring.

Both Srake's parents were worshipers of the god Pelor. Although Srake never felt the call to the Order, the stories of his father's work as a Undead hunter always made his spine tingle.

After a particularly long day of guiding merchants and travelers, Srake decided to retire to his favorite Inn within the village [sTARTING VILLAGE]. He was dropping back a particularly strong beverage when he noticed a group of three at the other side of the bar. A relativity well-armored half-elf and a robed human sat around a fellow who had a strong stench of death about him. The old feeling returned to his spine and he decided he should investigate.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Here's my Character's back story. I wanted to keep it short but... I can't.

"He was raised in a distant city in which people since hundreds of years belived in their only god Pelor. It was a rich and quite big community that had only one problem. There was a huge lake near the city sorrounded by a wild swamp. It was a home of gray lizardfolks, which were very offen attacking villagers and stealing their goods. As a young man, Jake became a cleric of Pelor and joined a team of a warriors from their village, which was preparing other clerics for a fight against the wild creatures. One day, they had to go and destroy lizard's eggs that were placed in a new nest build near their homes. It was a long trip however, because everything was hidden in the swamp.

First days of the battle were succesful, many monsters died, and warriors were on their way to the biggest nest. Unfortunatelly they were catch into a trap build by lizardfolks. Those who couldn't escape were eaten by monsters. Jake and some other clerics survived but they had to run and hide from wild creatures. They were lost on the unknown land. Few days later a city guards patrol found uncouncious Jake and his two friends, deadly injured by some poison plant. It took a week to heal them, but only Jake woke up. He was in shock and very weak. When he finally back to life he discovered that he was the only one who survived the entire trip. He didn't want to belive that. He went to the city temple and said to the other clerics that they need to go to the swamp with him and find his lost team mates. Jake was hoping they might be still alive. But one of the temple master said, the nest has been destroyed, and the guards found only three clerics from his team. But he wanted to revange on all lizards living on that swamp. He knew he couldn't do anything alone. He decided to move from the city and find people that would join him. Durring his journey he met two travelers that was on the way to the *insert the city where we all met here*. One of them was wounded. Jake was a healer and knew how to help them. He thought they might help him but first he had to find out who they are. He joined them, and wait for a good ocasion to talk about his goal. About his revange."

Of course he's a patient man, he don't need to hurry.

So we have two followers of Pelor who are traveling with a Necromancer.

Can't see how this could go wrong.

Well, I still watch you and don't know much about you. I mean Ikthias. He's only a wizard to me. A creepy one.

so its not active all night and all the way till i leave for a party and while im gone its active again!

on another note, yes my character is creepy

we all need to get on steam and work on how our chars are connected

that whats its not just a bunch of random chars thrown together

so its not active all night and all the way till i leave for a party and while im gone its active again!

on another note, yes my character is creepy

we all need to get on steam and work on how our chars are connected

that whats its not just a bunch of random chars thrown together

Your not the only creep, let's not forget that my guy is a HUGE PERV! He is just as likely to try and grope a chick in a battle as he is to attack the enemy

non-euclidean fuck machine

hey.... i may be creepy but my ass is just fine

now my donkey is trailing

An amnesiac perv, a creep with a hauling ass, a cleric with no strong feelings one way or the other, a thief who shoots instead of backstabs, Bear Grylls, an albino dwarf lady, and the token minority half-elf.

What a team.

That reminds me, are there any girl charicters on the team? Or am I going to have to go brokeback mountain here?

Zoey/Psychotic Ninja/rogue is a girl. But if you start hitting on her two much she'll disappear into the shadows. Though I don't know who would be watching the other sleep.

I'm more surprised that everyone is human except for one half-elf, which is not one of our wizards, but a fighter, which is usually a human class. Everything's all weird.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Zoey/Psychotic Ninja/rogue is a girl. But if you start hitting on her two much she'll disappear into the shadows. Though I don't know who would be watching the other sleep.

I'm more surprised that everyone is human except for one half-elf, which is not one of our wizards, but a fighter, which is usually a human class. Everything's all weird.

Umm... I'm an elf