Public Appology to the D&D thread

Sign in to follow this  

I apologize for interrupting the campaign, I did not see any other threads associated with it. It was not an intentional disruption, and will not happen again.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Great I'm gone for a few hours, and you interrupt the D&D game, and now your post is gone, I wanted to read it.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Can I just say that I was completely, utterly, decidedly going to let that happen one way or another, and was deeply disappointed when I saw the thread this morning and noticed it missing. Rolling with completely random shit is one of the most fun parts of a D&D campaign.

Note that this is one of those funny-once jokes, so please don't do it again.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

6B9uSYBhZF8

Even Mr. Shiny saw it!? And he was going to allow it? Why must I have a life outside the internet?

Lord Sinister found a copy of my post... Yay!

A thundering roar resounds throughout the land, saying... "THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BTGBULLSEYE WISHES TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE PROCEEDINGS UNDER THE CHARACTER NAME OF 'SPECTRE' AS A 'DWARF ROGUE'."

After a slight pause so everyone could absorb the meaning of the otherworldly words, it continues... "PLEASE PM THE REQUESTER WITH ANY PERTINENT INFORMATION IF YOU WILL."

The land grows eerily quiet for a few moments as everyone wonders what a "PM" is, or why anyone would ever actually want to pretend to be someone else, but then all realize that it really has no bearing on them, so they forget that it happened, and continue as if the voice had never existed.

We've been posting lately, and we're just waiting for the DM to advance the plot.

We've been posting lately, and we're just waiting for the DM to advance the plot.

And for him to introduce me to the campaign.

Already did it... Didn't you see my post at the end of the thread?