Post what you're doing right now

I prefer audio books, reading small text really puts my eyes to the test as I'm near sighted and have low peripheral vision.

Well, I just like seeing stuff myself. I have a lazy imagination if you will. And it not really reading what I hate, it is the books. I just don't feel like reading stories. If I see an informational book over something that actually relates to me(like something about gaming for example), I would read it. If I want a story, I go play a game or watch a movie. A book just doesn't suck me in enough to make it exciting.

Edit: Ontopic: I am making burritos

Edit2: I drank 4bottles of energy drink yesterday evening, and now it is 2:26 in the morning. And I have not gotten any sleep yet, and I don't think I will get any.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love reading, at 9 my reading level was at 18. I was reading stuff like Moorcock, Asimov, McCaffery, Heinland etc. Just love me some Fantasy and Sci-Fi.

Just watched Tron: Legacy again, I totally have a man-crush on Garrett Hedlund right now.

And to make it even gayer I am literally watching the sunrise right now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just watched Tron: Legacy again, I totally have a man-crush on Garrett Hedlund right now.

And to make it even gayer I am literally watching the sunrise right now.

Older Flynn is Jesus. .

I love reading, at 9 my reading level was at 18.

I was similar, except I completely skipped the reading out loud stuff, and had college level reading at age 8. (it pays to have a 170+ IQ, and an English professor as the family's best friend)

I was reading stuff like Moorcock, Asimov, McCaffery, Heinland etc. Just love me some Fantasy and Sci-Fi.

+rep for reading the greats! (I'm on Heinlein's "The Number Of The Beast" right now)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Playing BFBC2 when I find servers that will let me on despite the PBBans kick I got for not restarting the game without the SP trainer before going back to MP gaming. (I used the trainer for my 3rd playthrough just so I could "Rambo" my way through for the fun of it)

it pays to have a 170+ IQ,

Mine's only 130... I feel sad now

+rep for reading the greats! (I'm on Heinlein's "The Number Of The Beast" right now)

+rep for giving +rep for reading Heinlein.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I'm reading about Puma Punku ancient ruins. This is the most mysterious place on earth. It's a good proof

aliens are might be real!!!

I have no idea how to explain the origins of such ruins

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Playing BFBC2 when I find servers that will let me on despite the PBBans kick I got for not restarting the game without the SP trainer before going back to MP gaming. (I used the trainer for my 3rd playthrough just so I could "Rambo" my way through for the fun of it)

Nice, just bought BFBC2 yesterday off Steam. Doing a med playthrough, haven't tried MP yet though that is why I bought the game originally, also bought BF2 pack for the good MP memories of my friends and I playing LAN non-stop in a cyber-cafe. I bought Crisis as well though so my time has been split up between all my new games

Thinking about getting some coffee... I've been at work for about an hour. It's 9:09 am.

Trying to decide what toppings I want on my birthday pizza... It's been 24 years since I decided to strike out on my own and quit freeloading off my mother.

Trying to decide what toppings I want on my birthday pizza... It's been 24 years since I decided to strike out on my own and quit freeloading off my mother.

Bad decision.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Congrats! Its hard to do...im 24, almost 25, and have tried moving out twice. Each time I got f'ed over by women. I guess I'm way too nice, and get taken advantage of. I moved back home again, getting a new job, and saving up some monies so I can do it again, and stay out!

Edit to add: I have nothing against women, thats not my point...It just so happened that the first was a girlfriend, the second was a good friend. lets just say the girls are no longer my friends. >:(

Yeah, Happy Birthday BTGbullseye. As Jonathan Swift said, may you live all the days of your life... and may the cake not be a lie.

I see the joke about "freeloading off my mother" went over so many heads... It meant birth, not moving out of my parent's house...

Well, I got the #2 thing on my wishlist... My car runs once again... A 1985 Buick Century Estate Wagon with a 3.6L V6 EFI, and a literal ton of mild steel in the back of it. Yes, that's 2000lbs or more of steel, every piece I welded on, and I still have about 200lbs more in my room...