Post what you're doing right now

Awesome... I'll have to try that sometime...

Right now, surfing the forum, then going to take a dump, then finish my S.P.A.Z. and Crysis 3 playthroughs.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Been doing some research for no specific reason. Corporations are illogically scary most of the time.

Wondering why so many people think that beer is such a strong alcoholic beverage... It's usually only 3.2% ABV, whereas weak vodka is 35%...

That's not vodka, that's Everclear.

On topic: Heading to bed in just a few minutes...

Feeling kinda shitty after yesterday. I just realized that while I have plenty of "friends," I have no close friends and I'm certainly not anyone else's closest friend. It's a pretty powerful feeling, realizing that there isn't a single person who would answer the question "Who is your best friend ever," with "Zach."

Meh...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Either make more friends, or accept it... I have accepted my fate in life of having few if any interpersonal relationships, and probly a long time between 'best friends'. (at least I've accepted it until it changes, then I'll accept that too)

On topic: Just woke up, hungry and stinky... Heading to the shower in a few.

Playing the theme from Cave Story on my sax. I love this song...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Just got back from church... Had to take my Dad's place ushering because he had to go do something else church related.

Just woke up, set all the clocks forward. Now I'm listening to music and interwebbing. Considering learning new music for my sax...

Torrenting X-COM: Enemy Unknown... And hosting a Minecraft server. And preparing to set up the Minecraft server on my Linux machine, and get a TF2 server running on it at the same time.

Probably getting ready to play on said server.

I haven't played in awhile so I'll have to set everything to my current preferences.

Edit: Just got done on said server. Nifty neat stuff you've got there.

Thanks... If you have any ideas, please feel free to build them. ;)

On topic: About to install X-COM: Enemy Unknown.