Post what you're doing right now

Reading an awesome Scooby Doo theory that's explaining everything from how the Scooby clan can talk, to how the gang are always there to save the day.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

God damn the Ottoman Empire is a tough nut to crack.

(Playing as Italy, WWI mod for HOI3)

the Ottoman Empire is a tough nut to crack.

Ottoman Empire

Empire

EMPIRE

fWkxvIaKsFU

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Something I've noticed about comments on written articles for movies,games, etc. is the blatant copy-catting of people's opinions.

Maybe it's all just one huge coincedence but aside from Youtube (Which has an astonishing number of comments, too large to NOT have differing opinions) once the first comment sets the tone, every one after it follows suit. I've only OCCASIONALLY seen arguments in these types of discussions. That's usually reserved for forums.

But say the first comment is completely trashing the game, almost every comment after that will be people agreeing, with varying levels of extremity. Then on another article, someone may say something good and people follow that, as well. It's mind-boggling how these two communities seem to not even notice each other.

On-topic: Reading video game articles.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Not reading video gaming articles.

Watching Breaking Bad. It's amazing that I've been able to get a decent amount of sleep.

Listening to Toccata & Fugue, about to go vacuum, then install and play Crysis 3.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Changing my plans to not include vacuuming...

I hope it's as fun to get working as it's supposed to be to play, since the two are supposedly interconnected, though I just don't see how.

Changing my plans to not include vacuuming...

I hope it's as fun to get working as it's supposed to be to play, since the two are supposedly interconnected, though I just don't see how.

Throw vent covers. That's my only advice. The longer distance, the more cookies you receive.

OT: Jamming hardcore.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Twilight, try to take the Netherlands as quickly as possible. With their wealth, I would imagine that they would provide good resources. Also, take out the Danes and try expanding your African territories (assuming this is post WWI)

I accidentally skipped an episode of Breaking Bad. DAMMNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

problem_zpsd8d93b67.jpg

EVERY. FREAKING. TIME.

Wait hang on, did you make that?

Actually no, it was on the game's forum and summed up my thoughts perfectly (since it has indeed happened to me on more than one occasion).

OT: Going to bed.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Just about to go to bed... Going to take a shower first.

Oh, and BTW... I got Crysis 3 working just fine... Installed the unpatched, then patched, then copied the crack... No issues at all with the game itself. (a few with the trainer, but not the game)

Laughing at this: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/ea-scrambles-fix-simcity-server-congestion/story?id=18677568

You dumb fucking assholes. It's already been proven time and time again how useless always-online single player games are. Fucking seriously? Even 200 years in the future, assuming video games are still a thing and/or we haven't all been wiped out, online single player gaming still won't even need to exist. It's called SINGLE player for a reason. Dipshits.

This is why people don't like EA. Not just for ruining franchises, but for ruining everything.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."