The end of Freeman's mind

Is it the end of Freeman's Mind?

AzqiPvGrkTo

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

A thread like this shows just how silly the internet is sometimes. If something hasn't been released for a while it does not mean that it's gone forever, understand that. Ross has issues with machinima and is busy himself (as stated in his blog-like posts). The machinima is far from dead and you should be expecting more in the future. Now quit panicking.

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです

Remember the great raid on Machinima HQ around episode 30 time? This new problem never would have come up if we stopped going soft on them. ABCs of Machinima.com success: Always Be Catapulting random objects through their windows to remind them that we mean business.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

What I don't understand is why he even needs Machinima. I mean just look at Barneys, Shepards, and all the other minds series, they(to my knowledge) have no affiliation to Machinima. I hate looking through machinimas Youtube page theres just too much stuff, and it's just so disorganized, which may be their biggest problem. What he should do is create his own Youtube page, and tell Machinima to go screw themselves for ignoring him for so long.

What I don't understand is why he even needs Machinima. I mean just look at Barneys, Shepards, and all the other minds series, they(to my knowledge) have no affiliation to Machinima. I hate looking through machinimas Youtube page theres just too much stuff, and it's just so disorganized, which may be their biggest problem. What he should do is create his own Youtube page, and tell Machinima to go screw themselves for ignoring him for so long.

If it were that simple I'm sure he would. Pretty sure there's a contract involved somewhere, and even if there wasn't, Machinima apparently gets him a lot more views and a decent paycheck.

We can't know for sure unless Machinima allows Ross to mention all of the bindings in the contract. Which may not happen even when the contract expires.

This conversation = dé ja vu × ∞

To be completely honest, Freeman's Mind isn't a huge part of my life, un-like some of the people here (no offense), and if Freeman's Mind does end I probably wont go up in arms about it. But if it does end, I would like a satisfying conclusion, not just a Sopranos style ending. So instead of Ross just stopping production he could make an episode like the joke one where Freeman slips and falls to his death. I think it should be a "funny" death (as far as "funny" and "death" go in a situation), not just Freeman running and slowing a bullet with his forehead.

Oh yeah! When it picks back up there should be a flood of freeman's minds videos out. Deluge of Joy!

oh and lara croft has a warm squishy place in my heart!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

oh and lara croft has a warm squishy place in my heart!

Do you mean "near her heart" ^^?

Completely unrealistic looks aside, whatever happens, I'm looking forward to the day about a week before I retire, when the last FM episode and the finished version of Black Mesa are released and we are still waiting for EP3.

To which Machinima repeatedly gives him a shit sandwich with a card that says 'We'll get back to you.'

New Zealand's Prime Minister for you as well :roll:

I just... I don't even...

When Ross eventually wrangles Machinima into submission, he could post all the episodes he's made in his hiatus in one, long, video. I mean heck, 2 average FM videos could be about 22-23 minutes, the length of a tv episode minus commercials.

When Ross eventually wrangles Machinima into submission, he could post all the episodes he's made in his hiatus in one, long, video. I mean heck, 2 average FM videos could be about 22-23 minutes, the length of a tv episode minus commercials.

Merged your post with this topic. Please don't make new topics when there is already a topic for something you want to say...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com