Name My Character

Sign in to follow this  

Hey Guys,

I've just created a character in a 2d platformer I'm thinking of creating, I've only got one problem... I can't think of a name. What can you guys think of? Comments on him are also welcome.

* EDIT * Other pics are available if you wanna check them out

For some reason the name 'Bones' sprang to mind when I first saw the picture. I'll keep thinking though.

EDIT:

I thought someone might reply

I just did! It's barely been an hour, you must have patience! You have a right to complain about no one replying when it's been a couple of DAYS with no replies.

Patience!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

For some reason the name 'Bones' sprang to mind when I first saw the picture. I'll keep thinking though.

EDIT:

I thought someone might reply

I just did! It's barely been an hour, you must have patience! You have a right to complain about no one replying when it's been a couple of DAYS with no replies.

Patience!

XD

Happy Skele-Character! Sorry about blue lines but that's what you get when you use old schoolbooks as sketchpads

:l Getting warnings... Apparently there was not enough characters in the last post sooooo..... This will probably be the last one for the moment as my other ones are too large .. Oh well, check these ones out.

Pretty neat drawings, better than anything I could do.

Try not to multipost so much though, I think you can edit your own posts, if you can there should be an 'edit' button next to the 'quote' button, use that next time.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I really like all of these and im thinking you should name him "Jesta' Fleshwound"

I still think "Steve" would be good...

Or maybe "Bill".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I really like all of these and im thinking you should name him "Jesta' Fleshwound"

I like it

I know, call him Dr. Amazing. Dr Amazing!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I think it shpuld include ''Junkie'' in it. Like Steve the bonned Junkie.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs