Why not Roosterteeth

Does it matter? He said no, so it's a no regardless of the why.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Does it matter? He said no, so it's a no regardless of the why.

it matters to me why he said no. I'm fairly curious as too why he wouldnt want to at least apply to Roosterteeth.

does he not like them?

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

Roosterteeth could certainly use a good series these days. Not sure if its the best of things for Ross though.

Wait, did Ross get an offer from them? I've been out of the loop.

Although, since Ross did say no, he does have his reasons, and isn't that all we need?

1. Their site says they're not taking new people

2. An email was sent to them anyway with no reply

3. No, I have received no offer from them, although a BUNCH of people have suggested I go with them.

Guys, unless I specifically say "I can't talk about it" you don't have to take a "because I said so" stance. I'm not trying to be a jerk about things. Best I can tell, they're simply not interested / aware.

1. Their site says they're not taking new people

2. An email was sent to them anyway with no reply

3. No, I have received no offer from them, although a BUNCH of people have suggested I go with them.

Guys, unless I specifically say "I can't talk about it" you don't have to take a "because I said so" stance. I'm not trying to be a jerk about things. Best I can tell, they're simply not interested / aware.

thank you Ross. I appreciate the answer.

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

This post was the impetus for creating an account here. First post. Hi.

I'm bumping this and quoting this because this is one very important thought.

The "stance" he speaks of is mostly harmless (Hitchhiker's Guide reference. Booya! Ten points to Gryffindor!) but it's the same kind of "Our fearless leader is right so I shall follow him to the ends of the earth" logic that leads to cults.

Ross Scott is human just like you or me. And in the face of little to no information, it's better to keep an open mind than say "Ross Scott probably said this, therefore xxx".

I look forward to reminding all of the limitations of our species and our impending mortality as time goes on.

:mrgreen: