Electroswing

Sign in to follow this  

So I recently discovered electroswing (like a few days ago) and Im fucking loving this music

Does anyone know of any songs that are similar to these:

Eco4z98nIQY

qrZkZLWSJ-g

Ive heard some others by the same groups but I cant really find many with the same "swing" if you know what I mean.

"Life sucks sober!"

I like it... I've heard a few similar to the first one in movies, but I don't remember the names of the movies...

I always have liked most big band stuff, and it's really hard to find decent reinventions of it unfortunately. I think it's because most people consider it "too old" to be worth it... Oh what they're missing out on...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I like it... I've heard a few similar to the first one in movies, but I don't remember the names of the movies...

I always have liked most big band stuff, and it's really hard to find decent reinventions of it unfortunately. I think it's because most people consider it "too old" to be worth it... Oh what they're missing out on...

I especially like how they have managed to kept the old sound (it kinda sounds like it could've been made in the 20s even with the beats)

Its too bad people dont see the potential in this, its really great but it seems like there isnt alot of bands/artists that does this kind of music

"Life sucks sober!"

Caravan Palace seems to be one of the main electroswing groups. Some favorites of mine by them are

LlBTbHDvSco

2qjomu9K0Xk

fBGSJ3sbivI

Caravan Palace seems to be one of the main electroswing groups. Some favorites of mine by them are

LlBTbHDvSco

2qjomu9K0Xk

fBGSJ3sbivI

Thanks a bunch! I really liked these!

Im gonna look into their songs a little bit more and see if I can find any other goodies

"Life sucks sober!"

Caravan Palace all the way

Also new Abney Park a little

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Funny enough, I was listening to quite a bit of Caravan Palace a few hours ago.

the name's riley

All Night and Catgroove by Parov Stelar are other good ones. Hit That Jive by Gramatik is also something you should look into. It took the singing from an older song and remixed the music itself with electroswing and a hip hop beat.

Retired Forum Moderator

All Night and Catgroove by Parov Stelar are other good ones. Hit That Jive by Gramatik is also something you should look into. It took the singing from an older song and remixed the music itself with electroswing and a hip hop beat.

I thought these were so-so. Not bad, but still not really the kind that I like. I really prefer it to be very swingy and more happy (if that makes any sense) like "On the downbeat"

Edit: I failed to read "Hit that jive", listened to it right away and it was the smoothest thing Ive heard in a long time. Thanks!

"Life sucks sober!"