Rate the quote above you.

Basically, this is a lot like the signature rating game, except with quotes selected by the players instead of signatures. You know what to do.

"You BUILT suspense, Alien Isolation, it's a very nice suspense. You can stop building it now. No, I don't think it'd look nicer with a conservatory, put that trowel down before I smack you with it."

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

6/10

*Pretending to be Farah* Oh, have you been waiting here all this time? I didn't realize you meant these baths! I went to the other baths clear across the other side of the city. I had a lovely wash and a rub with fragrant oils. Too bad you weren't there... Stop talking to yourself!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

5/10 The prince is still a bit fresh. (New rule, give the quote source. Yours was Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and mine was Zero Punctuation - Alien Isolation.)

"Still, the range of elemental powers on display are pretty creative, although the word 'elemental' is getting stretched like a mozzarella bumhole at the novelty sausage gala what AM I on about?" -Zero Punctuation - Infamous: Second Son

7/10

When you go to a restaurant on the weekends, it's busy, so they start a waiting list. They start calling out names, they say "Dufrenes, party of two. Table ready for Dufrenes, party of two." And if no one answers, they'll say their name again. "Dufranes, party of two." But then if no one answers they'll just go right on to the next name. "Bush, party of three." Yeah... what happened to the Dufrenes? No one seems to give a shit. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing! You fuckers are selfish. The Dufrenes are in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And they're hungry - that's a double whammy. We need help. Bush, search party of three! You can eat once you find the Dufrenes. - Mitch Hedberg.

7/10. I'd rate it higher if he wasn't so off-base... Ah, screw it. 8/10.

"Wait. Big, angry, blond, drinks mead straight from the bottle... Wears chainmail... Carries a sword... By Odin, I'm a VIKING! All I need is a boat!" - Me while drunk. Forgot that I DO have access to a boat. (Although it isn't mine...)

6/10

"Trees are not made of concrete and helicopter rotors aren't made of explosive cotton candy." - Dslyecxi on ArmA 3's new flight model when rolling over

8/10

"Hey, this has been a really good day. I've eaten five times, I've slept six times, and I've made a lot of things mine. Tomorrow, I'm gonna see if I can't have sex with something." - The Cat from Red Dwarf

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

6/10

"Your feeling of helplessness is your best friend, savage." -Gor, The Brain from Planet Arous.

6/10

That was a right-pretty speech, sir. But I ask you, what is a contract? Webster's defines it as "an agreement under the law which is unbreakable." Which is unbreakable! [pause] Excuse me, I must use the restroom. - Lionel Hutz, The Simpsons.

7/10

"Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" - Firefly, The Train Job

9/10 love Firefly.

Little boy, I am sorry to say that you have a very serious mental problem. The trouble originates in this area here. The area that we in the medical profession like to refer to as...the brain! You see, son...it's just no good! I hate to be so blunt, but...you have the insanity...of a manatee! - Doctor Loboto, Psychonauts.

7/10 - Would be 9/10 if it wasn't just a rhyme at the end.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

-Dr. Seuss

5/10

"Why do you have a ladder in an elevator shaft? To fix the elevator! How do you get to the ladder? You take the elevator that's not working! WHO THOUGHT THIS ONE UP?!"

-Dr. Gordon Freeman

9/10

“Where’s your will to be weird?” - Jim Morrison

6/10

“Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.” -Joss Whedon

5/10. Not very good for the whole self-esteem thing.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." - Paul Brandt

Retired Forum Moderator

8/10

Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator -Gordon Freemans Mind aka Ross Scott

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

10/10. 11/10 would quote again. Made me laugh loud enough for the whole common room to hear. XD Wonderful.

"Man, we picked the WRONG contractor to build these catwalks. "El Sleazo's Discount Construction: Bribing building inspectors for over 40 years." - Gordon Freeman, Ross Scott.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I give it an 8 out of 10. Although there are so many Freeman's Mind quotes that I love, this is a good one, but not the best. Too much water. Ign.

"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you will ever see. God sent me. " I don't think I need to say who said it, but it's from Babylon 5

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage