Racing games

Yes. I was really happy that Criterion would be taking care of the next NFS game, because all the NFS in the last years have sucked giraffe balls (and honestly, sucking giraffe balls is a hard thing to do, but it's still horrible), finally they were going to make a decent one. I liked the new Hot Pursuit, but not nearly as much as I liked the old Hot Pursuit games at the time. Also, Hot Pursuit doesn't have "Paradise City" by GnR as the theme song.

Yes. I was really happy that Criterion would be taking care of the next NFS game, because all the NFS in the last years have sucked giraffe balls (and honestly, sucking giraffe balls is a hard thing to do, but it's still horrible), finally they were going to make a decent one. I liked the new Hot Pursuit, but not nearly as much as I liked the old Hot Pursuit games at the time. Also, Hot Pursuit doesn't have "Paradise City" by GnR as the theme song.

You're the first person I've seen that uses the term "giraffe balls". XD

I grew up playing Need For Speed 3: Hot Pursuit, personally.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Star Wars Episode 1 Racer was a good one when it first came out on the N64.

I have NFS:U and NFS:MW, too bad they are mutually exclusive for installation. I do like going on MW, getting a GT40 and just completely destroying all the cops for an hour or 2... (yes, I can make the level 4/5 chases last that long in a GT40) Suffice to say, I like being able to customize the cars I drive to fit my style.

My very first racing game was actually a DOS game called Bill Elliot's NASCAR Racing. Used to be able to do Talladega at 212MPH even around the turns in that game.

There was another one I was going to mention, but I forgot what it was... Another obscure game...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I liked the original Flatout. I'd go into demo derby and put on some Slipknot (Before I Forget). The groove would kick in just as the lights turned green. I also used to play a lot of NFS on Gamecube back when they were into the illegal street racing stuff (Underground, etc) I had some pretty kick ass cars...

Currently the only game that keeps me interested is rFactor. There are just too many cars and tracks to get bored.

The real switch from being happy with a need for speed / gran tursimo type "game" and the sim world was richard burns rally back in 2003 ish?

From that game on I bought a wheel and all others are judged accordingly. Physics and the simulation of a real car instead of 200 mph rocket cars and awesome graphics.

A bit of video of my brother driving my completely jacked, completely custom, insanely tuned version of rFactor with my Modified G27, custom FFB, Fully adjusted simulator View and no aids in a 577HP Shelby Cobra around bathurst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSYcj4rde_I

I will be trying Shift2 later this week to tear it apart.

I like all the series of Need for Speed games. Specially "Need for Speed Hot Pursuit" and "Need for Speed World". I am a crazy of driving and. I would like to play another racing game also like "NASCAR Racing" and "Human Grand Prix IV - F1 Dream Battle".

DTM Race Driver 3. Waiting for 4.

McRae Rally is also ok.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."