New Years Resolution

Sign in to follow this  

(Wasn't sure where else to put this thread. Apologizes in advance to Moderator/Administrator if I got this in the wrong place)

So what are your New Years resolutions? Anything big planned for the New Year?

Personally I hope to increase my skills in both Programming and Writing, and to finish up my studying and ace the GED tests so I can move on in life and get a job and become an actual responsible adult. 2014 was a pretty horrible year for me, both emotionally and mentally for reasons too personal for me to reveal other than to my close friends, but 2015 seems to be pretty bright and I have high hopes it will outshine the shittiness that was 2014.

Call it blind optimism but meh.

As for resolutions, my resolutions are to drink alot more water, get in shape, and not look like a skeleton! Basically just increasing my overall health in general. Funny because I have a root canal on Monday for a tooth that has a whopping cavity.

I've never really been into New Years Resolutions. I've only really started with them last year and this. X3 Basically, I just want to make my relationship last. We've never had any difficulties before, no, but I want to make sure it's 100% perfect in every way so I can be happy for a really long time.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I only really have 2, and they're born more out of concern for my own self and future than anything.

My first is to try to be a more positive person in general. Last year really put a damper on my spirits for a good portion of the year and I lashed out at friends and just never want to be like that ever again.

The second is to become more independent. I tend to count on the people around and I'm kinda afraid that one day they aren't gonna be there and I'm gonna be left with no idea what to do.

So yeah. My 2 resolutions.

Retired Forum Moderator

Only resolution I ever make: Survive to next year.

Everything else is secondary. Personally, I'd like to find my future wife, but I'm not going to go hunting for the relationship. (that would invite disaster, it's better to make friends with everyone, and grow from there)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Actually, I have a better resolution... 1600x900... Same one I always use.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Actually, I have a better resolution... 1600x900... Same one I always use.

Oh god not you too.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have redoubled my efforts to grow out my hair. I have always wanted to try this, but it always seems to sort of poof out into a naturally occurring bowl cut and then I chicken out.

I know all too well of that barrier. You have to power through it. It takes a while, but eventually you turn into this:

149874_173727919306820_4339373_n.jpg?oh=d5e28ff16103811fb4d878851a6eea97&oe=55861878&__gda__=1431718961_51855addd80138ebd60dce931c2fa70c

My resolution: Get through Uni, and then do ALL THE STUFF.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I know it's not New Years but I'm thinking of making the decision to stay committed to being fit. Go for more walks, get out of the house. I've been walking for a while now, went from my home to the bay. Nice and relaxing. Feels good.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I know it's not New Years but I'm thinking of making the decision to stay committed to being fit. Go for more walks, get out of the house. I've been walking for a while now, went from my home to the bay. Nice and relaxing. Feels good.

Same here.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

That is glorious.

I'm like one of those zebras in the beginning of the Lion King, all I can do is bow down.

You'll manage it in time. It'll probably take about a year or so. You'll wake up one day and go "AWW HELL YEAH"

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR