No girls on the internet (Split from RL Pic Thread)

Sign in to follow this  

There are no girls on the internet, and girls don't play video games, either.

The earth is also flat, the world is ending in 2012, and Santa is real.

And men are from Mars. Which makes their heads explode if you put on country music.

Not all country music, just Slim Whitman's "Indian Love Call"...

Seriously though, girls rarely let anyone know they're girls because there are so many out there that would internet-stalk them if they knew. Then there are also those that pretend to be girls just to piss off the "stalkers".

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

And men are from Mars. Which makes their heads explode if you put on country music.

Not all country music, just Slim Whitman's "Indian Love Call"...

Ah, right. Been ages since I've seen that movie.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

But again you never know, i had a friend who was she-male on a online game and flirt other players to get some rare items

BTW 2 girls kissing each other would be as gay as 2 mans kissing each other, and why the hell that would be hot?I mean if they are lesbians i wont stand a chance, but if they are bissexuals then i have a slightly chance of scoring both,but thats a whole different story

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

But again you never know, i had a friend who was she-male on a online game and flirt other players to get some rare items

BTW 2 girls kissing each other would be as gay as 2 mans kissing each other, and why the hell that would be hot?I mean if they are lesbians i wont stand a chance, but if they are bissexuals then i have a slightly chance of scoring both,but thats a whole different story

I'm bisexual. But I prefer boys.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Seriously though, girls rarely let anyone know they're girls because there are so many out there that would internet-stalk them if they knew. Then there are also those that pretend to be girls just to piss off the "stalkers".

It would be interesting to see how the internet society would react if girls started to be open about their gender. Perhaps when it loses its charm and becomes normal the stalking would halt.

Very good picture. But obviously that's Jessica Alba. Unless you are Jessica Alba's twin sister, which would be outrageous.

that was the joke. I'm a guy.

Of course there are girls on the internet. Here's a picture of me:

jessica_alba.jpg

Very good picture. But obviously that's Jessica Alba.

The world may never know since she is the invisible woman XD

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

It would be interesting to see how the internet society would react if girls started to be open about their gender. Perhaps when it loses its charm and becomes normal the stalking would halt.

I can't say I've ever come across a forum or site where girls hid the fact that they were girls, met plenty who are open about it though. Really, you're at far greater risk of being stalked if you're an internet celebrity these days.

Haaaaaaaa I hate country music.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

Haaaaaaaa I hate country music.

Try listening to "In Time" by Mark Collie. I hardly consider it to be country music, but I can't seem to find a suiting genre for it...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

And if you actually use it that way in today's society then you must have had quite a few awkward moments.

@Alyxx: Yes, unless 'Gay' is not a unisex adjective.

P.S. You people post too damn fast.

when its 2 girls its not gay its hot !!

I think 2 guys is one of the hottest things ever. Maybe it's opposite for me.

2 girls, 2 guys, both turn me on.

And as for the point of this apparent new found topic, I know quite a few girls who frequent the internet. 4 of them are WoW players as I go to school with them. one I have on my RealID(blizzard entertainment thing where you can keep track of all your friends across Blizzard games via battle.net.) and I sang to another over vent.

So yeah, they exist, we're just to busy with our "sirius biznis" to notice them

Retired Forum Moderator

I used to get my ass handed to me in my old DoDs clan by a girl. Her and I were the best sharpshooters and became the company marksmen(markspeople?). We'd usually have little competitions that generally ended in me getting owned. I know and game with several females (not surprising they generally make the most friends in games xD). There has been a few on and off in the ICTON vent but the other 'special' individuals usually scare them off quickly. ^_^ Also worth noting is that my girlfriend avidly plays games and is pretty much addicted to Minecraft multiplayer.

60% of Men gender-swap online, 40% of women genderwap online. Therefore it's more likely someone claiming to be a girl online to be male than female. You can see why people are v/ skeptical. ( I can't remeber where I got these facts, possibly PLAY magazine but I'm 80% sure they're right).

Most people never know a person online is a girl until they either post a picture on a forum or use their microphone in-game.

To me it doesn't really matter if someone i know through teh internetz is male or female, doesn't make a diffrence.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just an FYI, the definition of "gay' is "happy".

And if you actually use it that way in today's society then you must have had quite a few awkward moments.

@Alyxx: Yes, unless 'Gay' is not a unisex adjective.

P.S. You people post too damn fast.

when its 2 girls its not gay its hot !!

It's damn hot but it is still homosexual so it is gay

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs