Things you know you shouldn't do but do anyway

Sign in to follow this  

Eh, I hate Apple products, but if you want to be the sucker that spends 3 times the amount on the same product, by all means, it's your money.

Not sure if that was meant to be general or specific to me, but I don't actually own apple products aside from my ipod and phone. Most people tend to forget that, with the higher end iMacs at least, that the same display panel oem'd by samsung rings in at about $900, and that's not including the intel processor, mobo, gpu, form factor, the metal enclosure, etc.... Most commentators that mention the price don't take into consideration how much the parts actually cost when bought individually (3x is a bit excessive) and I usually find these comments too short-sighted.

Of course, when I spout off shit like that, it DOES make it seem like I would own a Mac (okay, I do own an iBook that I bought for $50 as a project, so I guess I'm guilty there). Speaking of things I know I shouldn't do but do anyway... (nice segway, huh? and OT)

The whole anti-Apple thing is kind of annoying. To me it doesn't matter what people buy and use as long as it allows them to do what they want. If they can afford it and it doesn't hurt their economy, then why is it necessarily a bad thing?

Though that being said, I prefer building my own computer and I do prefer Windows because it's what I've grown up with and it's compatible with most games. But I have nothing against Mac users and I don't think anyone should.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Yeah, why not just do whatever you want ? I cant believe some people caring so damn much about what others think of them.

"Life sucks sober!"

I know I shouldn't post this here but I just did anyway.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Spending so much damn time with that one friend. I know I shouldn't do it because I get a little too used to it and when I don't do it for once I suddenly feel very lonely. That and I don't have time to do homework when she is over from pretty much the end of my school until my parents get home(at which point I need to do a bunch of chores and the rest of the free time I do have left I'd like to enjoy myself).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯