Things you know you shouldn't do but do anyway

Sign in to follow this  

A Monster down the gullet will fix that up in a jiffy! :D

Thats my way of staying up!

Taking a walk works even better (but who wants to leave the pc right?)

"Life sucks sober!"

Procrastinate everything I do until the last few days and still end up getting a good grade.

Masturbating myself silly until my gonads have reached new levels of microscopic.

Discuss my sexual activities on the internet.

The way I sit in my computer chair certainly doesn't help the spine.

Eat my weight in Sunchips.

Post on forums instead of sleeping.

Make a list of things I do but shouldn't rather than an actual post regarding it because I'm lazy.

We have so much in common.

Also known as "Username"

Drinking Rockstar energy drinks and starbucks coffee when I have an irregular heart beat (caffine makes it act up).

Staying up to late when I know I have to get up early.

Even death can't heal a broken heart.

Getting drunk on New Year's Eve. Don't get me wrong it's fun and all but someday someone is gonna lose a limb.

Edit: Not saying it hasn't happened before.

Focusing too much on one girl I like but she ingores me.

I know there are tons of other fish in the sea. I just - don't know - like her since elementary school. I think I have some kind of illness which has this stubborn-like effect.

Or maybe I like her more because she reminds me the good old days, the innocent past where I was young, unexperienced and happy cause I didn't know this much sh*t about the World, the people, war, economics, health and everything else.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Pissing in the sump pump when I don't feel like going upstairs and wasting 2 minutes of valuable game time.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

getting ready to say goodbye to 2011 with a massive wanking gaming allnighter in BG2, Napoleon Total War and/or Mount and Blade With Fire and Sword/Warband

but that tomorrow. today i shall continue my BG2 research on Bullets!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Procrastinate everything I do until the last few days and still end up getting a good grade.

Masturbating myself silly until my gonads have reached new levels of microscopic.

Discuss my sexual activities on the internet.

The way I sit in my computer chair certainly doesn't help the spine.

Eat my weight in Sunchips.

Post on forums instead of sleeping.

Make a list of things I do but shouldn't rather than an actual post regarding it because I'm lazy.

We have so much in common.

We hardly have anything in common.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I make New Years resolutions that I know I won't keep.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Letting my parents infringr upon the verbal contracts they make with me. We should really start writing stuff down here. I'm at the age where I should at least have some rights, namely the right to know the conditions of something will not change after being set.

*Locking myself inside my bedroom for 10 hours straight to wank play videogames.

*Doing an extensive research on lead balls' ballistics in BG2, which is pointless because i cant find the fucking F(x)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Letting my parents infringr upon the verbal contracts they make with me. We should really start writing stuff down here. I'm at the age where I should at least have some rights, namely the right to know the conditions of something will not change after being set.

I SO know that feel, bro. My parents expect me to follow through with my part of agreements I make but never do it themselves.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯